day 6, Wearing eachother's clothes

Haru woke to sunlight on his face. He scooted down the bed, going to snuggle up against Sosuke, but no one was there. He perked upright, looking around. Then he remembered, Sosuke had an overnight shift at the station. Haru pushed off the blanket and stood. He stripped of his wrinkled nightclothes- consiting of his boxes and one of Sosuke's shirts- and tossed them into the hamper. His swimbag had an extra pair of boxers, but he'd forgotten to pack a second outfit. Yesterday he came over right after work, so all he had was his chef uniform. He flung over the doors of Sosuke's closet, and searched for something to wear. Deciding pants weren't necessary, and they'd be too big anyway, he grabbed a black hoodie, the Olympic Rings printed across the front. Haru rolled up his sleeves as he made his way through the apartment. He wanted food, and the kitchen was a welcoming place.

Haru had just flipped his mackerel onto a plate when the door opened and Sosuke walked in, clad in his uniform. His eyes landed on Haru as he closed the door, and stopped there. He pulled the handcuffs from his belt and strolled over, casually taking Haru's wrist and cuffed him to the cabinet.

"Really Sosuke?" Haru gazed at the metal ring, "these things hurt."

"Then you'd better not struggle."

A/N: these are super short huh