Day 20, Dancing

A/N: I made them ballet dancers because I used to dance ballet.

The curtains pulled open, the music started. His cue, Haru got up on his toes, and lept forward, taking the stage in three bounds. Sosuke was at the other side, counting, waiting. Haru backed up in small, quick steps, bowing at he neared his mark. Sosuke was standing by him when he rose, and took his hand, twirling him to one side. He placed his large hands on either sides of Haru's waist, lifting him up and spinning him, when he set him down, their hands linked on one side, Haru leaned, his back arching, untill one hand skimmed the floor, and then he was up again. He put an arm to the cieling, the other forming a bowl, and froze.

No it was Sosuke's turn to solo. He did his miraculous jumps, spinning gracefully and dipping. Haru watched his everymove, watched the small line of sweat forming on the back of his neck, the way his muscles tensed and relaxed to leap.

The song's tempo rose. His arms came to Haru again, and one swung out, Haru lifted one leg backwards in a quick motion, arching back as he did, bringing both arms with him. Soon the piano leveled in the background. Sosuke put his other hand between Haru's shoudlers, and Haru let himself be lowered to the ground, the back of one hand just above his forehead, and the other trailing over the stage. Sosuke's hands left him when he was on the floor, and he dropped to his knees.

The lights faded, and when they came back on the crowed was standing, cheering and clapping. Sosuke pulled Haru up and they bowed, leaving the stage for the next group.

"Good job up there guys!" Rin called to them, running up to get in position behind the side curtains. He had silvery makeup and beads decorated his outfit, he was dancing with a large group, and now dashed to stand between the girls lining up.

Sosuke laughed, hugging Haru close, Rin had already started, and didn't hear their thanks. They silently walked far enough for their chatter not to be heard on stage, and met with Makoto, who was stretching for his solo. He was wearing skin tone tights an a pale green bodysuit, simple but fitting.

"Hi guys," Makoto smiled up at them, green eyes narrowing naturally, "How did it go?" Haru walked around behind him to help his stretch, pushing down on his back. "Thanks."

"It was good." Haru said bluntly, Sosuke just nodded.

Makoto laughed at their bluntness, but didn't push for more. "Will you guys wait for me?" He asked, standing up.

"Yeah," Sosuke crossed his arms, having nothing to do with them, "We'll go watch Rin's performance, then we'll meet you at the dressing room."

"After your performance." Haru added, glancing at Sosuke with the slightest of scowls.

Makoto smiled, a little hurt at Sosuke's attitude, but glad they were still on for the night. "See you guys later then." He started for the curtains,sitting on the stool to wait.

Haru grabbed Sosuke's hand and pulled him as fast as they could go to grab their jackets and sweatpants and still make it to see most of Rin's performance. They tugged on jackets as they took their seats.

Rin had just tossed a girl up and caught her, spinning her around and setting her down to twirl off, doing an elegant arch of his own.

After the group had cleared the stage, the lights dimmed to a pale color, the familiar tune of Makoto's solo started to play. Haru had heard it enough during practice hours to recognize it right away. Makoto had a rather dramatic dance, Haru enjoyed watching it, but for some reason Sosuke didn't. Rin said he was jealous because it felt like competition for him, Haru argued that Makoto was just his best friend, but Rin reminded him that Sosuke was possessive.

At the end they met at the changing rooms. Makoto and Rin slipped on their sweatpants and jackets and they set off into the cold night.

"Alright steakhouse!" Rin yelled, pumping his fist in the air.

Makoto was quiet for once, his cheeks and nose pink from the sudden cold after his performance. "Can we take a car?" He asked, shivering."

"It's literally three blocks away, dude!" Rin skipped ahead of them all, "get your asses moving!"

Makoto whimpered but followed.

Sosuke sout out Haru's hand, and gripped it tightly, pulling it into his pocket. "Your hands are freezing, aren't you cold?"

Haru snorted, "I already have two moms, Sou, I don't need a third."

"Hey!" Makoto cried ahead, giving him a pout.

They arrived at the stakehouse faster than expected, and Rin barged through the doors, getting them a table and looking through the menu in no time. Makoto relaxed and took off his jacket when they sat down, everyone followed his lead.

"Tonight we party." Rin growled to no one, making everyone groan.

Tonight they would all die, except Rin, maybe.