Day 17, spooning

I missed day 16, I had a very busy day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok the story literally abruptly changes pace at the end because I just remembered to update and it's pretty late. ---------------------------------------

Haru had a stomach ache. Maybe it was some bad mackerel, or the alcohol Nagisa had tricked him into drinking last night-he was a weak drinker, after all. Whatever it was, as soon as he woke up he knew he would have to skip his early morning jog.

Haru clutched his stomach, his lips pressed in a firm line, eyes squeezed shut, eyebrows knitted together. He let out a small groan as he shifted to check the time, 9:00 AM, forget early morning-he'd been lying here far too long to call it that. Sosuke had probably gone home already, he wasn't in the bed and Haru had been awake long enough to know if he was still here.

Or not.

Sosuke walked in a moment later, still in his pajamas. He looked at Haru lying awake now, his back to him, and sat a the edge of the bed, taking one of his hands.

"You ok?" He asked, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

Haru nodded, "just a stomach ache." He tugged his shirt in discomfort.

"Do you want anything?" Sosuke ran his thumb over Haru's cheek, and up to brush black hair out of his blue eyes. He got a head shake in response, and slipped into bed beside Haru.

He wrapped his arms around the slender figure before him, nesting his head in the crook of Haru's neck. Haru sank into him instinctively.

"Why am I always little spoon?" He complained.

"Because I'm bigger." Sosuke murmured, "next time don't drink."

Haru pushed against him, "don't pretend you didn't enjoy it."

Sosuke looked away, "whatever."