Day 7, Cosplaying

A sign flew towards Haru from inside the TV screen, Shizuo's angry yelling made him smile slightly, as Izaya ran, taunting the tall blond.

"Shizu-chan, catch me if you can!" the black haired boy chanted, tossing a throw knife at him.

"IZAAAAYAAA!" Shizuo picked up and tossed a car at the running pest, he nearly hit, but Izaya continued to run.

Haru sat with his eyes glued to the screen, untill the episode ended. He'd have to wait until next week for the next one. He really wished he could jump into the show, into that version of Ikebukuro. He recalled Nagisa telling him of a cosplay he did with Rei, he called it Attack on something, Haru couldn't remember. I should get Sou to cosplay with me. He thought happily, and got up to search for his phone.

Hey Sou he texted

Hey

When can you come over?

I don't know, after I finish testing week, I guess.

....

It won't be too long

Today is Saturday genius.

Oh, right, I can come over then

See you in a bit. Haru tossed his phone on his bed and flung open his closet in search of Drrr-like outfits. He found nothing, and picked up his phone again, dialing Nagisa.

"Haru-chan!" Nagisa yelled, "Is something wrong?"

"No..."

"Oh, then why did you call me? You never call."

"Do you have Durarara cosplay stocked up somewhere?"  Haru asked.

"Are you and Sou-chan gonna cosplay?" He cheered without waiting for a reply. "Of course I do, the Shizuo outfit is too big for Rei, it should fit Sosuke well."

Haru nodded, forgetting Nagisa couldn't see him.

"What are you gonna do? Have a yaoi photoshoot?"

"Um..."

"Sorry, sorry, don't mind me." Nagisa laughed over the line, I'll drop off the cosplays later today, bye!"

"Bye."

<> <> <>

Just like Nagisa said he would, an hour later he was at the door, holding a bag.

"Have fun!" He called, starting backwards, "and if you do decide you want a yaoi shoot, give me a ring, I'll help you out." Then he was running back the way he came, leaving Haru to blush at the thought.

Hurry up, Sosuke, he thought slipping into Izaya's coat, he fiddled with the throwing knives, wondering how Nagisa got his hands on them, We have a yaoi photoshoot to get ready for.

A/N: Idk why I did that, I don't see Haru as that kind of person.... but whatever. Every propt here is random BS I think of, and none of them have anything to do with eachother.

Sei-chan I await the Karneval cosplay for STLF