Day 12, making out

A/N: i skiped day 11I didn't feel like writing it. I love how I skipped Kigurumis and went to making out XD

The bathroom door swung open and Sosuke waltzed into the room clad in his boxers. He lay on Haru's bed right next to the reading teen. Haru's eyes roamed him, lingering on the loose fabric and then meeting his gaze. His face heated when he realized he was caught in the action, and returned to his book. Sosuke couldn't help the disappointment he felt at being submissed so quickly. He lifted a hand to trail Haru's back, and felt him shiver.

"Don't be needy." Haru pushed his hand away.

"How am I needy? You just checked me out." Sosuke rolled onto his back,tucking his hands under his head. He was met by th sound of the bathroom door shutting. Aw, come on I was just telling the truth.

He didn't know how long it was until Haru returned. Sosuke had just started to drift off when he felt a cold hand on his abdomen. He opened his eyes, and there was Haru, his angelic face directed at him. He moved forward, sliding his arms over Sousuke's bare chest, his eyes zoomed from Sosuke's eyes to his lips and back again. Sosuke grabbed his hips and pulled them gently together, and Haru's eyelids fluttered. His hands roamed lower, the droning sound of the air-conditioning faded, and Haru pressed their lips together.

At the that moment Sosuke's brain felt like it had shut down, the ecstasy of their mouths moving against each other overcame his body and he rolled over, trapping Haru beneath him. They broke apart for air, Haru's eyes gazed at him intensely, he looked somewhat confused at their change of pace, but didn't have long to think about it. This time Sosuke closed the space between them.

Haru's hands lifted over Sosuke's shoulders, tangling in his hair and tracing their way through the back of his hair line while Sosuke's crept up his shirt.

"Sosuke, wait." Haru spoke against his lips, having stopped their movement last-second. "Not today, the medley relay is tomorrow."

Sosuke laughed lightly, tracing his hands through Haru's hair. "I feel like Iike I'm competing for you with water."

A/N: I only did making out. Super short. Do NOT ask me for a smut scene it was hard enough to write this. >/////< I'm so embarassed now~~