{32}

Dear Soobin,

Hi 'Special Friend', I'd like to state this calmly.

I know who you are now, so there's no need for us to meet. I saw you writing that last letter, and I found out. I hate to break it to you but, it's just that, I've realized that... I don't want to be friends with you. Not anymore.

You've mentioned that you like me, but you weren't the person I expected to write all of those letters. It's just that, you're a guy Soobin. I am aware that you like me but, I just don't see it working out. I don't see an 'us' working out nor do I see us being friends. Not after all of that.

I'm sorry if things had to be this way. I'm sorry for wasting your time. Maybe, if you hadn't written to me, then we would have never ended up like this. I know that I've rejected Yeji but, I probably would have chosen her over you. I'm sorry for being brutally honest but, it's the truth.

May I have one request? Can you please stop sending me these letters? I'm sick and tired of it, of all those shenanigans you have written. I tried to be nice to you, so I'm sorry for faking it.

I'm sorry for existing.

I'm sorry that you liked me because I don't like you. I don't feel the same way.

Goodbye, Soobin.

Please don't try to talk to me. It's the last thing that you can do.

From,
Yeonjun