Author's Note

Letters to crush has finally ended! I've really enjoyed writing this book and I hope that you enjoyed reading it! Sadly, Yeonjun never knew that Soobin was his special friend. Because of Chan who became their barrier between finding out who the other is, they never got to meet.

Wait... did I say never? What I mean is, they never got to meet in high school but... maybe in college?

♥✉♥

Soobin, a freshman in university, receives letters from someone aliased 'Yeonttomeok'

Soobin, a freshman in university, receives letters from someone aliased 'Yeonttomeok'. It surprises him that someone, at this time, would write these letters to him. However, despite the many questions he had and the surprising letters that he is receiving, there is this one question that continues to bother him immensely.

Who is Yeonttomeok?

♥✉♥

Yes! Letters to Crush will have a sequel entitled Letters to Love! The intro of the book will be published either today or tomorrow so if you are not following me, please check my account to see if I have published the story. But if you do follow me, then just wait for that notification to pop up hehe.

That would be it! Thank you for the love and support that you have given to me and this book! Also, as of today, this book is my third book to receive the most votes as it has half of a thousand which is surprisingly a success :O! Again, thank you so so much! I love y'all!

See you in 'Letters to Love'! <3

IPurpleSmeraldo

P.S. Just for a quick confirmation (if chapter 11 wasn't clear), Chan is not Bang Chan. It's Dino (Lee Chan) from Seventeen. Thank you!