Chapter 11

Shawn's POV

"Second room on the left." He glares at me while I try to suppress a chuckle. He looks anything but scary. "Go freshen up and I'll bring you something to change into."

Michael doesn't budge as his eyes scan the area. Guessing that he must be wondering about my parents, I clear his confusion. "Mum and dad are out for a month." I see him still standing in the same place. This boy I swear..

"Want me to carry you to the room? Wait." I act as if I'm about to carry him. Just when my arms encircle around his waist, he quickly dodges me and rushes ahead.

"I've got legs." Is the last thing I hear him say as he shuts the door to the guest room. Good boy.

I make my way upstairs while I check my phone for any calls or messages. A message from mom pops up and I decide to call her later. As I enter my room, my body feels stiff making me realise about the tiring day today. And what else can be better than a hot shower? 

Handing Michael an extra pair of tee and sweatpant, I come back to my room heading straight to the bathroom before stripping out of my clothes and enjoying the bath as the warm water soothes my aching body. I don't know how long I stayed in the bathtub relishing the relaxed feeling. I don't even hear the knock on the door and the sounds coming from outside. Done with my business, I walk out humming to myself as the towel hangs low on my waist. 

Shit! Why did I forget to lock the door? 

I question myself in slight panic as the lean boy standing by the bedside stares at me wide-eyed. Even in the dim lights I see his face turning red. The way he gulps suddenly makes my nervousness fly out of the window. He hasn't moved at all, his eyes eyeing my body in awe. I don't blame him.

I know I'm hot. 

And sexy.

I smirk and saunter towards him. He looks away as I stand in front of him ensuring that he won't escape. 'Cause that's what he exactly wants rights now.

Too bad I'm in the mood to play.

"What are you doing here?" My voice comes out much lower than intended. 

"That- I..uh...I swear I wasn't stealing anything. I was hungry so I came to a-ask for food." I simply look at him trying so hard not to laugh. Keeping his face down, he attempts to move from the side. "Now if you excuse me.."

I quickly block his way, placing my hand beside his face on the wall. 

"Did I say you're excused? And how can I believe that you didn't try anything bad in here?"

"Believe it or not, I didn't do anything." He says now looking straight into my eyes, voice much more stable. 

"Then what's that behind you?"

His eyes again widen in fear as he instantly looks away.

Checkmate.

"This..I just.." I reach out behind him grabbing the photo frame as he seems reluctant to leave it.

"How can someone be so cute?"

His head snaps up in an instant and his face can't get more redder. "W-what? Cute?" 

"Oh cut your act! I know you were looking at my baby pics just to tease me later but sure, you couldn't resist my cuteness."

What? I'm cute too. 

He lets out a deep breath making me eye him curiously.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." He says with a scoff as my eyes narrow.