Chapter 15

Michael's POV

The feeling is surreal. The way his soft lips mingle with mine it almost seems like a dream. A too good to be true dream. But when he bites my bottom lip and the sensation leaves me weak in the knees, I know it's reality. It's all gasps and moans. Luckily, the alley is empty and we won't have to face any embarrasment.

My hands run through his hair while he holds my waist. The mere touching shooting pure pleasure throughout my senses. As we retract to catch our breaths, our eyes lock. It all feels numb. I am too lost to decipher his emotions. And then it begins.

The realisation of what has just happened falls on me like a pile of bricks. Suddenly, I can't see clearly. It's all a haze. I hold my head that seems like pounding to death and the hysteria is back. How? Why? The questions go through my head.

I run yet again, the only thing I am good at, totally ignoring Shawn who shouts my name like crazy.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

My steps come to a halt and it feels like I just can't breath. Not knowing whether father is home or not, I dash into my room locking the door shut. And then the tears fall endlessly as I sink down on the floor bringing my knees close to my body.

I knew this would happen from the very day that Shawn became nice to me. But it didn't have to be so soon. It didn't have to be this way. While my heart pounds inside my chest elated due to the fact that my first crush is the one I shared my first kiss with, I can't put away the uneasiness in my mind.

What does he think of me now?

He must be feeling grossed out, what else. In a way, I am again the filthy gay guy they call me who just wants to latch upon boys. He must feel so disgusted. But..But he did kiss me.

Ugh. I must be too naive to think that he possibly likes me too. How will I ever face him again? I lost the only person I had on my side. It's back to square one.

I ended up alone again.

But wait, what am i doing ? Why am i doing this ? My whole life people found pleasure in my pain. They enjoy the misery they put me through. In my whole wateful like, nothing good has happened to me. If this phase, the happy phase begin to kick in my life. Then why am i running from it ?

For the first time i begin to feel safe, happy and most of all feel loved whenever Shawn was around. Why can't i stop running ?

I have to stop this. I can't run anymore neither i will. I know what i have to do.

I wiped the tears from my face. Get up and begin to walk on the path where my happiness or i must say love lays.

I see the car in the parking area and i knocked at the door. The door is opened by a very frustrating looking Shawn. I know this all my fault. I am putting him through this.

" What do you-" Before he could even complete. I fall into his warm chest, my legs begin wobbly and i would have fall, if Shawn would have caught me.

" I am s-so-sorry, Shawn." i manage to say in between my sobs, he hushed me. He carry me inside on the bridal style and i tried to hide my face into his warm chest and trying to soak as much as love i can.

He put me on the sofa and run his fingers through my hair. I don't know how did he came to know this. But he calms me in this. " You know i will never be mad at you. " he said as he cupped my face into his hand, making me to look into his eyes full of concern and love.

" I am sorry. " i appologosed once again as i am still embarrased for what i did to him. I look down but he said," You will never say sorry to me, okay ?" and i nodded. He wipes some of the remaining tears on my face.

He hugged me again and i just can't tell how much i love to hear his heartbeats. I put my ears near his heart and begin to listen to the calm beating.

I didn't realise when i fall asleep but when i open my eyes. I feel something warm wrapping me. When i open my eyes clearly, i see that i fell asleep on Shawn's lap and he is scrolling in his phone.

" You woke up ?" he questionned and i nodded in his chest. " Want something to eat ?" he asked me, i shrugged 'cause i don't want to answer but my tummy answered with a loud groan. I blushed and he laughed," I must take it as a yes. I think i must order some pizza ?"

" Anything you want. " i mumbled and hugged the warm body. The pizza soon come and we begin to eat, i eating on his lap. I don't know why i am clung to him like a kid, but i just don't want to leave and he didn't seems to care.

I don't know how but i pulled up my sleeve and that is a bad move. Shawn looked at it and asked me," Who did this to you ?" i can feel his body tensed up.

I don't know should i tell him about Dad 'cause i don't want dad to hurt him. " Michael, answer me !"

" My dad " i answer and once again the memories of the darkest hours of my life flooded back.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey everyone.

Finally, Shawn and Michael are together.

What do you think about their relationship so far ?

What will be Shawn's next move ?

Vote.
Comment
Follow.