Chapter 13

SHAWNS POV

After searching for him everywhere, I finally find him in the washroom as I was quick enough to recognize those sobs. Those sobs that I know all too well now.

The huge relief I felt after seeing him vanished in a split second when he just rushed past me and all that got stained in my mind were his teary eyes. Oh if only I could tell what they held..

It feels like he doesn't want my presence. But why? Everything was going good. Well, we were starting off on good terms but heck I seriously don't know what I did wrong this time!

I want to go after him but I don't. The sudden events are killing me and I don't know how to deal with them. Getting back to the cafeteria, everything seems normal again. Like all these assholes in here didn't just harass Michael like they always do.

"Wassup with you man?" Jacob asks as I take my usual seat.

"That's something I want to ask you but go off."

"What-"

"Why?" My voice comes out low, almost a growl.

"The fuck are you say-"

"You should just have kept your mouth shut! Why do ya'll always have to target him huh?" With each passing second, I grow more and more enraged.

Jacob squints at me while my other friends too pay attention to what's going on. Something changes in his eyes as it seems like he just realised what I was getting at.

"You seriously can't be talking about....Michael now!?"

"Hell yes I am! I'm sick of you guys treating him like shit!"

He laughs loudly and it irritates me to the core. What's so funny? It takes him a good time to seize his annoying laughter before he starts clapping his hands like a maniac, an amused grin plastered on his face. "Wow! Since when did you start caring about that freak huh? And to answer your question, he is in fact a whole piece of shit so he deserves it all. You better don't act like you aren't the worst here alright! I don't know what's wrong with you but you need to get it straight dude."

I hold myself to not to react over all the shit he is blabbering about. Beside me, Kayla eyes me with a concerned look. Placing my palms over my face, I shake my head feeling worn out.

"Or wait...don't tell me that gay turned into one too!? The last thing I expect is you having feelings for him." He pats my shoulder laughing obnoxiously. "That's..that really is a surprise but damnnn dude!"

Fuck it!

"I'm saying this for the last time and I don't care if ya'll get it in your heads or not. Stay away from Michael." I emphasize every single word as I stand up before banging the table in rage. "You fucktards are the last ones who get to decide my sexuality. And that's not the mf point! The point is that ya'll won't harass Michael from now on or else you get to deal with the consequences. If I find any one of you treating him like shit then ya'll are surely up for the worst! I fucking dare you!" Everyone stares at me wide-eyed as I eye them with anger evident in my eyes. "You talk about worst?" I turn to Jacob again. "Well boy that's just me cracking my knuckles. You surely ain't up for how much more worse I can get." Throwing one last glare, I grab my bag and stomp out of the place.

Fuck the rules!

I'm up for this shit now.

I immeditely ignite the engine and begin the search for Michael. I shouldn't have let him disappear. Now, I lost him but i will find him. He must be somewhere, i just need to closely look.

I spotted a same hoddie that Michael was wearing. I stop my car and go to him.

" Michael..!?!?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I know update in a long time. I was busy. So, hope yoh like the chapter.

What do you think about their relationship ?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.