flashback 5: Petty Party

Hey y'all

Hope you are enjoying the book so far. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

***

Love y'all

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

We arrived at the party's location and Travis parked his car on the side of the road. I opened my eyes widely once I looked out the window, surprised at how many people attended this party. Travis got out of the car and rushed to the opposite side of his car, so that he could open the door for me.

How nice of him.

I got out the car and thanked him with a smile, he then nodded back and closed the door behind me. It was... Flattering.

We both walked in together, and the music was so loud. There were a bunch of highschool students playing games, dancing, getting drunk, smoking and making out. Some of these people were literally humping each other out in public.

Like eiew, get a room.

Some guy looked towards Travis and I, and he couldn't believe his eyes. "Travis!!!" He shouted with his arms wide open, one hand had a drink and the other had a blunt.

Judging by tone in the way he said Travis, it was obvious that they knew each other. So this meant that I was about to be left on my own. Yay (sarcasm)

"Markus !!!" Travis shouted back, as they went in for a hug. He looked so happy to see his friend, which was a good thing for him, but very bad for me. "what have you been up to whilst I was gone?" Markus asked. "Nah, nothing much bro." Travis answered back.

They continued catching up with one another, leaving me standing awkwardly in the side lines. I hit Travis on his shoulder and cleared my throat, indicating that I wanted him to introduce me to his friend. "Oh, um... Markus this is my friend Jaylen. Jaylen Markus, Markus Jaylen."

Friend?

"Nice to meet you. I hope you're enjoy the party." He said. Apparently this was his party. "Nice to meet you too." I said with a forced smile.

Travis turned towards me and put his hands on my shoulder and said, "Imma head of with Markus for a few minutes, okay."

"But... You can't leave me alone. You are the one who forced me to come and now u wanna go. " I said whilst he started to walk away with Markus. "Don't worry I'll be back!" He shouted as he started to fade into the large crowd.

I took in a deep breathe and mumbled, "So I guess its time I make some new friends."

***

I gave myself a tour of Markus's house and his house was beautifully interior designed and it had so many rooms, but a few of them were decorated with girls loosing their virginity to guys who are probably going to forget about them. I tried socialising with people, but all they did was try to make me take shots or damage my lungs with their ugly blunts and tubes.

I didn't make any progress and i got bored so I decided that I was going to take an uber home, because Travis wouldn't answer his phone.

I made my way down the stairs and towards the door but before I could leave I heard someone calling my name. I looked around, but failed to find the person who was calling me.