bad news

Hey guys!!!

THE FLASHBACKS ARE OVER

This chapter is a continuation of monopoly buddies (the first chapter) and the first part of flashback one, so please go back and read it.

***

Thanks for the love and support, so Please follow, Comment and Vote

Love y'all
Enjoy!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jaylen

after reminiscing about how Travis and I started of as enemies and then became friends I looked at my watch and it was getting really late. I should've excepted his offer to give me a ride back home.

Now look.

I finally got to my house and the lights weren't on, which meant that everyone was asleep. I went to the front door and quietly tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. I then realized that I was so stressed about me failing the project (which I did fail) that I forgot to take the keys. I wasn't about to get myself into trouble by knocking on the door and waking someone up so that they could come and open the door for me, so I came up with a plan.

"Maybe if I go into the backyard, climb the tree next to my bedroom window then sneak into my room nobody will realize that I came home late." I quietly said to myself.

I went into the backyard and the First thing that caught my eye was the giant tree. I then took in a deep breathe because what I was about to do could end up in two ways, me succeeding, or me getting badly injured.

I began to slowly climb the tree and it was actually much easier than I expected, I felt like a little child again. It was going pretty well and I was having tons of fun till my foot slipped and I began to panic.

I tried my best to be quiet, but I think someone heard me. I looked towards my bedroom window and the lights turned on.

Oh shoot.

Someone was inside my bedroom and I could see their shadow coming closer to the window. The person started to open the window and I began to panic even more. I thought of jumping off the tree but it was way to high so I crossed my fingers and shut my eyes in hopes that they wouldn't see me.

That is such a stupid mentality to have, but it's whatever.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked as he stood by my window and looked down at me. "Oh my gosh, its just you." I said in relief. "I thought you were mom or dad, they would've killed me." I said jokingly and Jackson began to laugh at me.

Jackson then helped me get unstuck, but instead of heading back inside, we decided to sit on the roof and watch the stars whilst joking around about our parents. We went down memory lane and spoke about all the times that we got into trouble and how we got punished.

My parents are very nice people and I can talk to them about anything, but they tend to treat little mishaps like a whole crime and then they begin to interrogate like they're cops. They also like to compare me to my older brother, but I feel like that's such a normal thing, so it don't really mind.

The view was amazing and it was very quiet and peaceful so I didn't want to ruin the moment, because Jackson was leaving soon, and I wanted to spend as much time as I could with him.