The Master Plan

Hey y'all

It's been a minute, but I'm back now.

This chapter is a Travis POV, and please make sure you read the reminder chapter (previous chapter) before continuing with this one.

***
Love y'all
Hope you enjoy!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Travis

"Finally." I said as I took in a deep breathe.

"Hellooo Los Angeles!!!" I hollered as I exited my private Jet and made my way down the airstairs.

The flight from San Fransisco to Los Angeles was quit short, so I had enough time to pick up a few things for my big surprise.

The plan was that I would wait a few minutes for someone to come and pic me up, but luckily, the limousine arrived a bit too early. It made it's way into the airplane boneyard/Hanger and parked not too far away from were I stood.

I left my luggage behind, so that it could be taken straight to my hotel room, cause I needed to solve a few things before checking in.

"Let me help you with that sir" My chauffeur (Hillard) insisted on opening the door for me, so that I could make my way into the car.

"Where to sir?" He asked, once we were both settled in. "Anywhere I could find anything romantic." I told him, and a small grin grew on his face.

"I know the perfect place."  Hillard said in great confidence and calm excitement. 

***

~ Sally's floral café ~

We finally got to our destination and parked on the side of the road, werethere was a beautifully decorated café/flower store on our right. It was a flower shop that also sold coffee.

Kinda cool if you ask me.

"This is it sir" Hillard said. "Wow Hillard. This is really dope. Thank you brah. It has exactly what I need." I said in awe.

"Okay um... Imma head inside and see if I can find anything and also have a coffee, then I'll call you to come back and pick me up, cause I think this might take some time." I said to Hillard, and he replayed with a "Yes sir".

The store/café had some pretty extravagant flowers and bouquets, plus there coffee smelt great too.

The shop was filled with business people having coffee, couples doing their own thing and other people buying flowers. It was a very peaceful and calming space. Surprisingly, there wasn't a long line by the counter, so I'm guessing everyone was just to busy enjoying their coffee in peace and admiring the beautiful and calming interior.

"Hey." I said to the man who stood behind the counter taking peoples orders. "Good morning. How can I help you today?" He asked in the most polite and friendly way. "Can I get a strong black coffee with lots of sugar, and I'd also like to oder a bouquet pink flowers."

"Would you like me to put anything on the flowers tag for you?" The cashier guy asked. "Um... Say something like: from your number one." I told him.