friend group

Hey guys!!!

This chapter is dedicated to: eartheticnoelle
Emerald_TheWriter
nessa__loviee

***

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter and please leave a vote and comment

Love y'all!!!

<3<3<3<3<3

Jaylen

"And finally, the Janitors closet. This is were the school keeps all the cleaning tools and were students hide and make out." Valeria explained.

Why is she showing me this again.

"Wow this school is actually really huge. It's a big upgrade from my previous one." I said in awe. "Yeah, you'll really love it here." She said as we walked to our next class. Valeria and I took most of the same subjects, so we were going to be together a lot and I do not mind at all. She is such a fun person to be around and when we talk it never gets quiet or awkward.

She reminds me so much of myself because of the way we are so alike, and we found all that out in one day, in fact it was in one period. That's how much we talk.

This school has so many sports, so many subjects to choose from, so many extra curriculum activities and e.t.c.

Even the library is a huge upgrade.

We got to our hospitality class and chose to sit right at the back. We did that in all the classes we've been in so far.

"I'm in love with your hair girl." I said and Valeria did this thing were she squints her face in excitement and covers her mouth area with her hands. It was so cute and funny to see.

"Thanks so much. I love your hair too. It really suits you." She said and I really appreciated her comment.

"Them girls and boys out here better watch out." Valeria said and I was curious to know why she says so. "What? Why?" I asked. "Because you gone snatch their manses." She said and we both began laughing.

"What do you mean boys as well. Are you telling me you have gay couples in this school?" I asked. "Girl, we got all types of couples here. We are a diverse school and we don't judge." She said, making me feel so relieved.

"Although we're diverse and excepting, there's always going to be negative people who hate, but they're more positive than negative though."

"Oh, but that's still really nice. I love the fact that they give you the freedom to be yourself here." I added. "So give me an estimation on all the types of relationships." I asked.

"Oh, we have about five gay couples that I know of. Um... Three lesbian and..." She went on explaining as I listened.

***

"Aniyah!!! Long time no see."

"Jaylen! I'm so happy to see you again." Aniyah said.

Valeria and I were walking to the cafeteria and once we got to her friends table I saw Aniyah sitting with them. Aniyah is that girl I met at the diner on the day I met both Xavier and D'andre, and She's D'andre's cousin.

"Am I missing something here?" Kiana asked. "Oh, Jaylen and I have met before at a diner." Aniyah explained to everyone.

Valeria is the one I'm most like and closest to. Kiana is the more realistic and straight forward type but she's also very funny. Aniyah is the careing and kind "mom'' of the group who is just as hilarious as Kiana. Specially when they're together.

And I got all of this in one day.

Although we all just met, I feel like I've known them forever. It feels like they're home. I'm saying this so fast but I really mean it.

They are my new friends.

***

Few days after:

Aniyah, Valeria, Kiana and I were walking to our lockers that just so happened to be right next to each other.

No, I'm lying. They weren't just coincidentally next to each other. I switched lockers with someone who had Theirs closer to theirs.

We stood as a group by my locker and spoke about many interesting and dirty topics, until we got interrupted by D'andre, and I did not mind at all.

He was just passing by so he decided to stop and greet his cousin, but I didn't see him stop by because I had my face in my locker. Not literally.

"Hey guys." He said, and both Kiana and Valeria replyed, "hey" in unison. "Hey cus, how are you?" Aniyah asked and he replyed with an, "I'm aight and you?". "I'm good."

Just when he was about to leave I turned around and we locked eyes in shock.

Well, he was in shock. Not me.

"Oh my gosh, D'andre." I said in pretend shock. "Oh, hey?" He said as he leaned in for a hug. A very long hug.

"Oh, okay. I see. We get simple head nods, waves and a fist pump whilst Jaylen gets a whole two hour long hug. Aight, We see who the favorite is." Valeria complained jokingly, which made him hug me longer. "How bout that." He voiced.

"Okay, okay stop now!" Kiana interrupted, coming in between us and separating us from each other, which made all of us laugh. "Stop making us third wheel." Aniyah added. "Aight, chill imma leave." D'andre said moving backwards with his hands in surrender.

"Bye Jay!" He shouted as he ran off. "Bye." I said back and once he left, a huge smile appeared on my face as we all squealed.

"Oh my gosh! Jaylen has a boyfriend!" Valeria said repeatedly like it were a kids nursery rhyme. "No I don't. He doesn't even like me." I denied, although I really wanted him to.

"Don't deny it. We all saw how his face lit up when he saw you." Aniyah said making me feel all blushy, smooshy, fluffy and all those other weird things you feel when you like someone.

"It was just a simple hug guys. Don't get too exited." I said as we walked to gym class.

"A simple but long hug that you only got boo." Kiana added.

"It was probably because he hadn't seen me in a long time guys." I argued, thinking I was clever when I brought that up.

"I last saw him on the last day of school girl." Valeria added and I finally quit. " okay fine I quit, but I still don't think he likes me."

"Whatever you say sis" Kiana added.

<3<3<3<3<3

Hey y'all

This chapter is kinda short. I just wanted to post and give you an idea of where Jay and his friendship stands.

***

Love y'all!!!
Please leave a vote and comment