Phone calls and beach sunsets

Hey y'all

So... I'd like to apologize for the Jurassic plot twist with Travis. Lmao, I know it was quite a surprise.

This chapter is not as dramatic as the previous one (thought I'd give y'all a break). It's just a normal, fun chapter.

It's also kinda short (sorry)

***

Hope y'all enjoy!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Travis

Bzzzzz bzz bzz bzz

My phone vibrated as I made my way into my hotel suite.

"Hey Travie baby." Aunt Carolyn said, seconds after answering the call. I then answer with a simple and impassive, "Hey." Whilst making myself comfortable on the lavish hotel couch.

"So... How did it go with Jay?" She asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

Before I came here, a few months after Jaylen left for LA, when I came up with this whole plan, Aunt Carolyn was the only person who knew about all my idea's and plans. Well... Not all of them, just most of them. So, she kinda knew that I was gonna meet up with Jaylen again, and sadly she had high hopes for today.

I say high hopes because unfortunately it didn't go as planed.

"Um... it didn't go as planed." I said, knowing that what I said would create a sense of concern.

"Oh no, You couldn't find him." Aunt Carolyn  said in a distressed manner. I half smiled and snickered at how cute and innocent her reasoning was. "You don't seem dejected by this, what's going on?" She asked.

"He has a boyfriend, Aunt Carolyn. He decided that it was time for him to move on." I breathed out. Just saying that drained my energy.

"Oh dear. I'm so sorry baby. That is very upsetting on your side, but I'm glad that Jay has decided to move on with life." She said. I wanted to feel betrayed and upset with Aunt Carolyn for being happy about this situation, but she's too much of a good person. So I have no choice but to forgive her on that one.

"I hope you're doing fine, baby. But don't stress yourself. There are so many fish in the sea. Okay." She voiced

'but Jaylen's my fish. He's the only fish I want'

"Nah, I'm doing great Aunty." I said confidently with a smirk on my face. "Oh, okay." She replied in surprised manner.

"I have a plan." I said, a devious look sneaking onto my face.

"Now, don't do anything stupid Travis." Aunt Carolyn said, sounding a bit tense and uneasy, Knowing that I'm capable of doing something crazy.

"No, Aunt Carolyn. Don't worry bout it. I've got this covered." I said, leaning back and getting comfortable.

"Travis! No! Don't tell me you about to- Travis I will- Boy, if You dare-" I cut her off by dropping the call. Not allowing her to finish, or try ruin my plan.