Diner Drama

Hey y'all!!!

I haven't updated in a while, so here's a chapter to apologize. I honestly don't like it but whatever. Please try to Enjoy

<3<3<3<3<3

Jaylen

Bzzzzzzzz!!!

My phone vibrated, notifying that I had a message. I sat up from my bed, switched on my side lamp and rubbed my eyes in order to ease the discomfort and intolerance of the light.

I took my phone from the bedside table, checked the time and saw that it was 10:47. The phone was still buzzing so I checked to see what or who was interrupting my sleep.

I looked and I had about thirteen text messages and one voice mail. I tapped the text message app and the messages read:

D'andre: Hey

D'andre: just wanted to check if you were okay after what happened last night.

D'andre: hope you're okay

D'andre: please answer. You're worrying me.

D'andre: please call back or text me if you see this.

D'andre: Jaylen please don't ignore me. I'm really concerned.

D'andre: if you don't answer imma call the cops.

D'andre: I'm joking. I won't do that. Just answer, please.

D'andre: it's literally eight o'clock and you still haven't answered.

D'andre: imma come over if you don't answer.

D'andre: okay. I won't, but please give me a sighn. I'm worried sick.

D'andre: listen. I can see that you aren't going to answer any time soon so imma stop annoying you, but can you at least come to the game tomorrow.

D'andre: please. I miss u.

I finished reading all the texts and the last one really put a smile on my face. I was worried that D'andre would hate me or never want to see me after what Jackson did to him, but he is actually the one who's worried about me.

What did I do to deserve such a good friend.

I thought to myself and remembered that I still had a voice mail to listen to.

• • • • • •

Voice mail
(From Valeria)

Girl!!! I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday. You must be feeling like trash right now. I know, I would feel the same. Imagine bringing a poor innocent guy to your home then almost getting him killed because of your own brother.

That would kill me, but guess what? I have a plan. I know how to make you feel better.

We can all hang at the diner.

Meet me at Libby's Beach front diner at 11:30.

• • • • • •