Amusement park

Hey y'all!!!

I'd love to dedicate this chapter to 1-800-imabakedpotato. Just to say thank you for all the love and support you have shown me.

***

Hope y'all enjoy

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

D'andre

"Um... The pink bunny. No, the flamingo... No, no, I know. The dolphin... I think." Jaylen said, indecisively. He looked really cute when trying to figure out which stuffed animal I should win for him.

Today we agreed that I was going to take him out, and I thought it would be a great idea to go to an amazement park. The amusement park was very vast and exciting. It was located right by the shore line, and it had the most beautiful views of the ocean.

Jaylen was quite upset because he hadn't won any games ever since we got here, and he really wanted a stuffed plushy. So I suggested that I play one of the shooting games and win something for him, because I thought my basketball skills would come in handy.

"I don't know. It's such a hard decision." Jaylen admitted, making me chuckle. He made it look as if his decision was life threatening. I didn't understand why, but it was funny watching him trying to come up with solutions and figuring out which one was the right one for him.

"It's okay. I have time." I said, as I made myself comfortable on the side stool. Jaylen then came over and made himself comfortable on my laps. "I'll decide after you win." He said, beaming, whilst tilting his head slightly, so that he could face me.

"You say that as if I'm actually going to win." I joked. "Yep, cause if you don't, I'll break up with you, and we don't want that. Right?." Jay said with a grin on his face. Standing up from my laps. Of course he didn't really mean what he said, but it couldn't hurt to go along with it.

"Oh shoot. Then the pressure's on." I said, lifting up from the stool. I began playfully hyping myself up, maneuvering my shoulders in a circular motion, and immensely breathing in and out. Making it look as if I was preparing myself for something big.

"You're so silly." Jaylen giggled.

I took the first ball, making sure my aiming was perfect, then took the shot and successfully got it inside the hole.

"Three more to go." I said to myself as I kept my focus on the hole's.

I shot my shots. Each hole getting harder and much trickier, but not hard enough to stop me. I got each ball in all the holes, except for the last and most furthest one.

"Come on babe, you can do this. I believe in you." Jaylen said in the background with his fingers crossed. His eyes sparkled with anticipation, and although this games pretty easy. The look he had on his face only made me feel more motivated and capable.

"Don't worry. I got this." I said, as I gave him an assuring wink.

Again. I took the last ball, making sure my aiming was extra flawless this time, then took the shot... And missed.

Sike! I never miss.

"Yay!!! Babe. You did it!" Jay screeched, as he jumped onto me. Clutching his arms around my neck.

"See, I told u I had it." I said placing my hands on his waist, moving them along is back, and giving him a warm embrace.

"Now, get me my stuffed prize." Jaylen interrupted our hug. Desperately longing for the plushy. "Okay okay. Let's get your stuffed animal." I said with a soft chuckle.