💗 Marisol Sophia Reyes 🦊

Pack Rank ~ Delta Female

Name ~ Marisol Sophia Reyes

Nicknames ~ Mari, Sol, Soph

Preffered Name ~ Marisol

Date Of Birth ~ September 26th, 1977

Age ~ 42

Gender ~ Female

Sexuality ~ Heterosexual

·'°·'°·'°·'°·°'·
Human Form

Face Claim ~ Silvia Navarro

Eye Color ~ Light Brown

Hair Color ~ Light Brown

Marks / Scars ~ Has a birthmark on her ribs

Tattoo's / Piercings ~Just two piercings on her ears

·'°·'°·'°·'°'·
Wolf Form

·'°·'°·'°·'°'·Wolf Form

Height ~ 5'9"

Weight ~ 70 lbs.

Fur Color ~ Light Brown

Eye Color ~ Golden Hazel

Skills ~ Since she used to be Alpha Female/Luna, she was train in many forms of fighting. Being the most skilled in hand to hand combat. She was also trained in weaponry.

Ability ~ She's immortal. Has enhanced strength, speed, agility, reflexes, endurance, regenerative abilities, and coordination. Heightened senses and great tracking skills.

·'°·'°·'°·'°'·

Relatives ~
Andrea Marrisa Reyes (Mother)
Andres Jose Reyes (Father)
Cecilia Reina Reyes (Older Sister)
Mateo Juan Reyes (Older Brother)
Tomas Arturo Reyes (Older Brother)
Delta Male (Mate) *Will update when their form is up
Lucifer Evans (Oldest Son)
Justin Andres Reyes (Youngest Son)

Likes ~ Cooking, Reading, watching the pups, Peace, Singing

Dislikes ~ War, Violence, Rash Decisions, Snakes, Darkness

Fears ~ Losing her family, Being abandoned, Her sons involved with danger

Habits ~ Looks dazed when she's thinking, Sighs when she's stressed or worried

Personality ~ Marisol is a wise, courageous, and passionate woman. She's kind and strong-willed, never backing down from a fight. She's willing to die for those she loves and cares deeply about. She's very softhearted towards many, though if she finds you suspicious she won't be as kind to you. She believes in giving second chances, but only to those she believes deserves it. She's in not fond of the idea of war, let alone violence, but if it means protecting her loved ones, she will step up to the plate. She's very family oriented and if any harm comes to them, she just might let her wrath free. Though most of the time, you can always catch her with a calm and collected attitude. She rarely loses her temper and is always thinking before acting. She never takes action without thinking about the consequences of said actions. Logic is what she plans with. Wisdom is what she speaks. She's known for not giving up and always pursuing her goal. She always believes everything happens for a reason. Though also believes, sometimes you can take your destiny in your own hands.

Positive Traits ~ Loyal, Kind, Wise, and Caring

Negative Traits ~ Strict, Stubborn, and Observant

Background ~ Marisol was born to Andrea and Andres Reyes. She was the youngest out of all her siblings, thus being the most protected. She was just an average pack member till the day she turned 20 and met her mate. She knew she had to leave her pack behind to join her mate's pack but it was difficult for her to do so. She didn't want to leave her family behind, but after talking to her older sister, she left with her mate to join her new pack. She promised her family she'd visit whenever she would get the chance. Now, it has been four years since she's stepped down as Luna. Happy her son found his mate.

.'°.'°.'°.'°'.

Attire ~ She honestly wears just about anything, but will mainly be seen in white.

Theme Song ~

Theme Song ~

Ecplise De Luna - Maite Perroni

Other ~ Alergic to tomatoes

moon-ligxht