🖤 Julian Anthony Darius 🐺

Pack Rank ~ Theta

Pack Rank ~ Theta

Name ~ Julian Anthony Darius

Nicknames ~ Tony, Ant

Preferred Name ~ Tony

Date Of Birth ~ June 4th, 1994

Age ~ 25

Gender ~ Male

Sexuality ~ Bisexual

·'°·'°·'°·'°·°'·

Human Form

Face Claim ~ Logan Lerman

Eye Color ~ Blue

Hair Color ~ Dark Brown

Marks / Scars ~ None

Tattoo's / Piercings ~ None

·'°·'°·'°·'°'·

Wolf Form

Height ~ 6'6"

Weight ~ 170 lbs

Fur Color ~ Black

Eye Color ~ Dark Brown, almost Black

Skills ~ He is not a skilled fighter one bit. He knows the basics but prefers to leave the fighting to his brother. He knows everything there is to know about medicinal herbs, poisons, and antidotes. He can also dress a wound, stitch it up, and stop the bleeding. He can be pretty handy when it comes to anything medical.

Ability ~ Enhanced Speed, Stamina, Strength, endurance, agility, and senses. Immortal. Night Vision. Regenerative Abilities.

·'°·'°·'°·'°'·

Relatives ~
Raymond Lincoln Darius (Father)
Raymond Jonson Darius (Older Brother)

Likes ~ Learning, Helping others, Swimming, Sweets, Music, Homemade meals, Reading

Dislikes ~ Violence, Chaos, Noise, Being underestimated, Judgment, Loneliness

Fears ~ Enclosed Spaces, Death, Not finding his mate

Habits ~ Daydreams when he's bored, Rambles a bit when nervous

Personality ~ Julian is a sweet, caring, and carefree guy. He is always someone you can count on, even if it means keeping secrets from others. He will never judge a person by their choice, no matter how dumb it might seem. He always gives others the benefit of the doubt. He likes helping others out and even puts their safety over his. He hates conflict and will do anything to avoid it at all possible costs. He rarely ever gets mad, so if that happens, well expect the unexpected. He spends most of his time playing his acoustic guitar, usually getting entranced by the music. He considers everyone a dear friend of his. However, when it comes to love he can be a bit oblivious to it. He's always willing to have a good time with his friends. 

Positive Traits ~ Honest, Helpful, Caring, Listener, and Friendly

Negative Traits ~ Naive, Distracted, Too Trusting, and Secretive

Background ~ Julian was born to Reymond and Sierra Darius. He is the youngest out of 2 and also the quiet one. He lost his mother at a very young age, leaving him to be raised by his father and brother. With the help of the pack of course. For as long as he could remember, he has always been compared to his brother, no matter what. Hating how belittled he felt, he wanted nothing to do with what his brother did for the pack. And that was being a warrior. Instead he found enjoyment helping others when they needed it, in the end becoming a Theta. Which now he's been doing for a couple of years.

.'°.'°.'°.'°'.

Attire ~ He likes wearing anything comfortable, which to him are either button ups or sweatshirts.

Theme Song ~

Better With You - Jesse McCartney

Other ~ Even though he's a medic, he hates to see the sight of his own blood

moon-ligxht