🖤 Andres Rey Martinez 🥊

ROLE. ~ The Fighter

NAME. ~ Andres Rey Martinez

AGE. ~ 18

GENDER. ~ Male

SEXUALITY. ~ Heterosexual

FACE CLAIM. ~ Ryan Guzman

 ~ Ryan Guzman

PERSONALITY. ~ Andres is a very laid back kind of guy. He's carefree and wild. He finds responsibility a bore and will do anything to avoid it. He always get scolded, for he never takes anything seriously. He enjoys a good time like any other person but when trouble is lurking nearby, He's always the one to get involved. He hides his intelligence, always making others underestimate him. He has a strong love for music and cars. Not to mention MMA fighting, making him very skillful in that department. He's always starting fights, and will ends just as well. If he believes you're being rude towards him or his loved ones, he will instigate a fight.  He's loyal till the very end and is willing to do anything for his buddies. Since he's always causing trouble, the last thing he wants is getting innocent outsiders involved. Thus staying clear of any girl showing interest. Though in secret he's a complete romantic. He's willing to be someone's knight and shining armor. He just hasn't found the one, yet. He's never one to disrespect his elders or family. He's a big family man but sometimes can't stand them. He despises liars and will cut all ties with anyone that dares lie to him. All in all he's not a bad guy, just don't mess with his loved ones. You'll never hear the end of it.

BACKSTORY. ~ Andres is the middle child of 3 kids. He had an average life growing up. His sister was the smart one while his brother was the athletic one. Even though they're not close in age, they have a strong sibling bond. He's always been the violent one out of siblings. Whenever someone would tease or bully his little brother, Andres was always there to defend him. His parents would scold him constantly, but it convince him to stop. From a very young age, he was a lot closer to his dad than his mom. They would go to the gym together, practicing their MMA, or go drive around to look at some Classic Cars. So finding out from a family friend, that his father was killed for being somewhere at the wrong time at the wrong place, you can imagine the heartache he felt. Now being the oldest male in the family, he thought to become the man of the house. Doing whatever he could to protect his family from harm.

2 COLORS TO MATCH YOUR OC. ~
Maroon & Black

THEME SONG. ~

The Last Fight by Bullet For My Valentine

FAMILY. ~
Antonio Martinez (Father, Deceased, would be 557)
Alejandra Rosa Martinez (Mother, Alive, 389)
Alexi Lupita Martinez (Sister, Alive, 27)
Adrian Juan Martinez (Brother, Alive, 12)

EXTRA. ~
•Takes on fights to earn money at his gym
•Has gotten a shorter temper since the death of his father
•Will never consider doing underground fighting, since its too risky and illegal
•Drives his dad's 1986 Blue Trans Am
•He's the tallest in the family, making otherwise believe he's the oldest
•Sometimes he'll out in the middle of the night to clear his head off and not think of the pain of losing his father
•Its only been a year

gravitationals