💔 Trinity Hope Mace 🏍

Role ~ 13

Name ~ Trinity Hope Mace

Age ~ 21

Birthday ~ December 4th

Gender ~ Female

Sexuality ~ Heterosexual

Face Claim ~ Alexandra Daddario

Occupation ~ Security Guard

Personality ~ Trinity is not a girl to be reckoned with. She's fierce like fire and cold as ice. One look at her and you'll feel intimidated. She takes no shit from anyone. You can always find her practicing her combat skills, along with her shooting. She won't stop till she considers it perfect. She loves being near bonfires, its one of the few things that actually warm her up. She treats anyone she considers suspicious with cruelty. If she can't find a reason to trust you, then don't ever expect kindness from her. She's a big family person. She loves them with all her heart and are one of the few that see her with her guard down. She likes spending time with them, especially her older brother. He's taught her everything she knows and more. He's the reason she got into motorcycles and hunting. She doesn't mind getting down and dirty. If it means getting the job down.

She enjoys long walks under the moonlight. It was something she used to do with her father before he passed. They also had a small band within the family, with her being the guitarists. Though that was forgotten by her mother and brother. She used to be the person that always carried a smile on her face. She had a golden heart, always wanting to see others happy. She had no part in her family's Motorcycle club or the support group. But it all changed, when she turned 19, creating the girl she is now. The one that loves black, leather, and dark red lipstick

Backstory ~ Trinity grew up with a huge family. An MC Family. Being the only girl, she was treated like a princess. Always protected from any sort of danger. As she got older, she realized how different her family life was from others. She was excluded from a lot of sleepovers and parties because of who her family was. She loved her father but hated the club. She believed the rumors that were told about them. That they were dangerous, crazy, and illegal. It saddened her father, but he still loved her nonetheless, as did her MC Family. Her father was the glue to the family, as she never really got along with her mother or brother, but still loved them just as much. Her father would hold band nights, where they would all get together and play music.

However that all changed when her father was killed in a motorcycle accident, when she was only 13. It ruined her. Her brother had to take over and become the new glue. She got closer to her brother and mother after their loss. And no longer shut out her MC Family. Her brother taught her everything she knows now and her knowledge expands each day. When she entered high school, she met the love of her life. They were together all throughout high school. He even joined the MC alongside her brother. As soon as she graduated high school, she joined the support group of the MC. Sadly though, a year after, the rival gang trespassed in their territory, changing her life forever. Her love was shot and killed right before her eyes. Fearing she'll get hurt again, she locked away her feelings and only showing them to those she loves and trusts.

Other ~
•Is part of the Support group of The Roaring Devils known as The Devil Goddesses
•Great Guitarist
•Carries her father's guitar pick as a good luck charm
•She still wears the promise ring her late boyfriend gave her
•Moved away from her hometown, just so she wouldn't be reminded of the incident
•Is very protective of her Bike

Other ~•Is part of the Support group of The Roaring Devils known as The Devil Goddesses•Great Guitarist•Carries her father's guitar pick as a good luck charm•She still wears the promise ring her late boyfriend gave her•Moved away from her hometown...