🖤 Elaina Lexie Ortiz 🎧

"I was a born Troublemaker

And might as well

Earn a living at it"

FULL NAME ~ Elaina Lexie Ortiz

NICKNAME ~ El, Lex

AGE ~ 15

GRADE ~ Freshman/9th Grade

GENDER ~ Female

SEXUALITY ~ Bisexual

BIRTH DATE ~ May 25th

FACECLAIM ~ Camila Cabello

PERSONALITY ~ Elaina is reckless, a daredevil, and witty. She's always up for an adventure, not caring if there will be danger involved. She's super blunt, always speaking her thoughts. She's outgoing yet tough. She's careless and is always finding herself in trouble. Most of the time you'll always find her with cuts and bruises from all the fighting. She's won't give up ever, always determined to accomplish her goals. She's stubborn never taking no as an answer. Most of the time she acts more like a guy than she does like a girl, and has only recently started dressing more feminine. She doesn't like showing weakness, which is why you'll always see a smile on her face whether it's real or not.

Though what many don't realize is that it's a shield from who she truly is. She's been broken one too many times. She let's everyone's opinions get to her at times. She believes no one could love her because of all her flaws. All her scars. The fights she's been through both emotionally and physically. She has trouble controlling her temper at times with how she was raised. It was only recently that she is trying to better herself. Though it has been difficult. With only having no support at all, she is still trying to fight through her past and finally move on from it. But all the anger she's been holding back, one spark and a fire will ignite within herself.

Even though she can be a trouble maker, no one would suspect her involvement in Media. She loves working behind the scenes and seeing it all come to life. Whether it be producing music or making a film. She will always have a say to what goes. Nothing or no one can waver her opinions or her creativity. And if you have anything to say about her work, better be prepared to get fired back at. She's feels strongly about her projects.

FLAWS ~ She's super stubborn, Short Tempered, Reckless at times, Blunt

HABITS ~ Cracks her knuckles, Clicks her tongue, Hums

DO YOU DRIVE? IF SO,
WHAT DO YOU DRIVE? ~ She doesn't yet

JOB ~ Waitress, If given the opportunity will DJ with her uncle

EXTRACURRICULARS ~ Film Club, Music Club

TRIVIA ~
•She's Latina, being fluent in both English and Spanish

•Depending on her mood, she'll either dress like a male or a female.

•She grew up as a tomboy, since she was the only girl and was surrounded by her guy cousins

•After her parent's divorced, her mother moved them to California

•Her mother would take her to the studio whenever she needed to record for a movie or TV show

•She was truly fascinated by what occurred behind the scenes

•Now she has moved back with her dad

•Her uncle taught her how to be a DJ

"Where words

Leave off,

Music Begins"

promise--