🖤 Ivory Evelyn Faye 🌬

ROLE. ~ The Wind

NAME. ~ Ivory Evelyn Faye

AGE. ~ 16

GENDER. ~ Female

SEXUALITY. ~ Bisexual

FACE CLAIM. ~ AnnaSophia Robb

 ~ AnnaSophia Robb

PERSONALITY. ~ Ivory is a sweet, caring and humble girl. She's always seen with a smile on her face, no matter the situation she's in. She always looks on the bright side, giving other the benefit of the doubt. She has a heart of gold, and is always willing to help those in need. She adores her family to death and is willing to do anything for them, she can be protective of them. She hates the reality of the world and most of the time is found daydreaming. She's not fond of violence and is her last resolve to fix a problem. She can at times be super curious, which isn't always a good thing. Most of the time she is very blunt and honest, sometimes making certain situations awkward. She can be naive when it comes to love, almost never realizing when its occurring. In the end, she's a kind hearted girl that just wants the best for everyone.

BACKSTORY. ~ Ivory is the youngest of 5 kids, making he the most protected and naive out of them. Though she might be the youngest, she likes to think she's the protective one, and her siblings just let her think its true. Both of her parents were born Elementals. His father having the ability to manipulate air/wind, while her mother could manipulate Metal. Though somehow out of all her siblings, she was the only one with the ability to control air/wind. Thus having a closer bond with her father. Though she adored her mother just as much. When she was just a little girl, after discovering her powers, she went to show it off to her best friend at the time. At first everything was fine and exciting, till she lost control of her powers making a strong gust of wind and throwing her friend a few feet away. It resulted in the little girl's arm getting broken and her family having to pack up and move to a different town. Afterwards she promised her parents she wouldn't tell anyone, until she had control over her abilities.

2 COLORS TO MATCH YOUR OC. ~
Yellow & Light Blue

THEME SONG. ~
Mean by Taylor Swift

FAMILY. ~
Anthony Eric Faye (Father, Alive, 49)
Rosalia Angel Faye (Mother, Alive, 45)
Thomas John Faye (Bother, Alive, 27)
Joey Luther Faye (Brother, Alive, 24)
Celestia Ruby Faye (Sister, Alive, 20)
Cameron Robert Faye (Brother, Alive, 20)

EXTRA. ~
•Still feels guilty about what she did when she was little
•Made a friendship bracelet for all her siblings
•Hers is yellow
•She can sometimes get distracted easily
•Sometimes is confused as a little girl with now short and young she looks
•Likes to think she's tough, but her brothers tease her whenever she looks mad, cause' she just looks adorable to them
•Wants to find her true love, but can't even tell the difference when someone is flirting with her and someone is just being nice

gravitationals