🖤 Ezekiel Oscar Lambert 🎧

FULL NAME ~
Ezekiel Oscar Lambert

AGE ~
23

BIRTHDAY ~
July 10th

GENDER ~
Male

SEXUALITY ~
Bisexual

FACECLAIM ~
Cole Sprouse

PERSONALITY ~Ezekiel is what you assume is your typical guy

PERSONALITY ~
Ezekiel is what you assume is your typical guy. He's laid back, popular, and sometimes likes to crack jokes or even pranks at time. He's not a jerk, he only gets like that when his loved ones get hurt or are in danger. He loves hanging out with his friends and is always up to having a good time. He likes music, movies, and video games. He's very passionate about his music. He'll spend hours locked up in a room, with just his guitar and notebook. Or on his laptop mashing different songs together for whenever he DJs. His head is always swirling around with lyrics, which is why he always carries his notebook around. Though sometimes his head is too much in the clouds that he tends to misplace his notebook. Thankfully someone always finds it for him.

He can be somewhat of a scatter brain, though only when he's in his thinking process. When he's not involved with his music, he's actually a really fun loving guy. He's always seen with a smile and always looking on the bright side of things, even when situations aren't looking too well. Ezekiel can be protective over his loved ones, but nothing compares to how protective he can be of his guitar. If anyone were to touch it, you will face his wrath. You would have to be extremely special in order to even go near it.

HABITS ~
• Always misplaces his notebook
• Gets lost in his thoughts
• Chews on his pen or pencil

LIKES ~
Music, DJing, Writing, His guitar, Homemade meals, Cooking, Jokes, Action Movies, Night Clubs, Hard Candy, Reptiles

DISLIKES ~
Being interrupted during his inspiration, Being underestimated, Spicy meals, Fast Food, Anyone touching his guitar, Lies, Being thrown in sticky situations, Romance Movies

PHOBIAS ~
Necrophobia - fear of death or dead things
Autophobia - fear of being alone

WHY DID THEY APPLY
FOR CUPID'S LABYRINTH? ~
He honestly doesn't know. He thought it would be fun to do.

promise--