🖤 Shane Dan Mace 📽

ROLE. ~ The Movie Actor

FULL NAME. ~ Shane Dan Mace

AGE. ~ 21

BIRTHDAY. ~ August 1st

ZODIAC. ~ Leo

GENDER & PRONOUNS. ~ Male, He/Him

SEXUAL ORIENTATION. ~ Heterosexual

FACE CLAIM. ~ Ian Somerhalder

 ~ Ian Somerhalder

PERSONALITY. ~ Shane is one cocky bastard. He's tough, confident, and charming. He enjoys having girls fall to their knees for him. He likes having a good time, especially when they're girls around. Though he may look like it, he's not a jerk one bit. He just likes having fun. He'll give flowers away to girls just to make them smile. He just doesn't do commitment, he feels like there's no fun in that. He cares deeply for his family, including his MC Family. He's very protective of them and will do anything to keep them safe. He likes to joke around and can always be seen with a smirk on his face. It's rare to get him angry or irritated. But when you do, get out of the way. He'll take it out on anyone that dares cross his path. He doesn't trust easily, but he will treat strangers civilly unlike his sister. He loves to party, especially when its wild.

He can be carefree and adventurous, always enjoying exploring and traveling to new places. If you ever find him willing to commit, him and the club come in a package. So you must accept that side of him, if not than that's a deal breaker. He hates clinginess, especially after a hook-up. He'll push you away, even be straight up rude just so you can get the picture. He's super protective of his sister and will harm anybody that dares hurt her. Shane doesn't even like it when she goes wild. He helps his mother with her flower shop by bringing in money to keep it opened. The one his father opened up for her.

FLAWS. ~ Commitment, if it wasn't already obvious, he won't commit. He becomes harsh, if pestered too much. Sometimes he's easy to read. Snarky as hell

BACKSTORY. ~ Just like his sister, Shane grew up in a huge family. Though unlike his sister, he never believed the rumors about his family and has always enjoyed being around them. He's been envious of his sister, as their father spent more time with her than him. She was the princess and he was expected to protect her. He didn't like that and complained all the time whenever he was left to watch her. He was much closer to their mother. He never cared about fitting in since he always enjoyed having the big family. Though just like his sister, he too got excluded from events because of his background. He only had one friend, his best friend. He always included Shane in everything and even his parents accepted him.

As he got older, sixteen to be precise, he lost his father to an accident. He was devastated and broken. Realizing he was the man of the house now, he did what he could to keep his mother and sister safe. With the help of the MC. His best friend was there for him. When his sister entered high school, she fell in love with his best friend and not long did they start dating. He didn't mind. Shane trusted him to take care of his little sister and gave them his blessing. When they graduated high school, Shane and his friend got patched into the Club. A year after his sister's graduation and joining the support group, he lost his best friend. A rival gang trespassed their territory, shooting and killing him on the spot. It destroyed him. More so because his sister witnessed it. Now he's recovered from the losses, and hopes to find justice one day. His sister however has changed completely. Wanting to do what he can to help his mother, he became a nomad of the MC and started taking acting classes. Thus getting discovered by his 20th birthday and becoming famous fast.

LIKES. ~ Motorcycles, Leather, His family, Girls, Making snide comments, Food, Home cooking, Traveling, Sports, His MC, Parties, Music, Acting

DISLIKES. ~ Commitment, Clinginess, Anyone touching his things, Not feeling inspired, Privacy invaded, Sweets, Rumors, Being told what to do (when its not a script)

2 COLORS TO REPRESENT THEM. ~
Black & Gray-Blue

THEME SONG. ~
Riot by Bullet For My Valentine

EXTRA. ~
•Was a SGT at Arms of the Roaring Devils
•Now has become a Nomad
•Has a Saint Bernard named, Teddy
•Spends his free time traveling
•Sometimes plays the guitar his dad left for him