Chapter 4

"Taraji POV"

Next Day

08:27am

"I'll see you soon okay. I'll text you when I land." Travis said as he stared down into my eyes while I enjoyed being in his embrace before his Jet takes off.

"I'll be waiting on it." I said to him as I stood on the tips of my toes and pecked his lips.

"Aight I gotta go, let me know when you coming to Chicago. And you better answer the phone when I call you later girl." He said before kissing my forehead and we lip locked for a few before he pulled back.

"Yes sir." I replied holding onto his shoulders.

He walked me back to my car then gave me one last kiss goodbye before boarding his private jet and I drove off.

Since last night's date we've gotten to know each other a whole lot better and its been great to be with a guy like him. He's truly heaven sent.

We obviously haven't made it official yet but we're getting there. I mean its only been a week and we're still getting to know each other.

Last nights date was something else though. Everything was perfect and the walk on the beach was everything and more.

And when I got home last night my dad was happy for me. Shocking right?

He acted as if he hated the ground Travis walked on before we left my house but when we returned and he saw the smile on my face I guess he changed his mind.

I'm still pissed that they met so soon though. My dad hates the guys I date and with Travis he wasn't any different at first. I still think my dad is hiding it though. He's never been happy for me whenever I started dating someone. What makes Travis different?

So right now I'm on my way to work. I have a short day today because I want to spend some time with my parents before they leave in a few days time.

I also have to tell them about me wanting to move back to Chicago too. They'll be ecstatic but I doubt Regina and Meaghan will be.

Susan won't care because her family is in Chicago too and she has to go wherever I go anyways so she technically doesn't have a choice.

I drove into the parking lot of Dël Lá Hensons and got my purse off the backseat.

Today's simple and comfy Hot Saturday outfit.