Chapter 30

"Taraji POV"

4 Days Later...

"Baby can you hurry up I'm so ready to leave out of this place." I said to Terrence that was placing Bryson in his car seat.

All snuggled up laid my baby boy fast asleep without a care in the world as Terrence made sure he was properly strapped in for the 4th time now.

He is so paranoid and its so cute.

We asked the family to give us time to settle in with baby Bryson before they start flooding us with attention so there's no one at the hospital with us today thank god.

My uncles and aunts haven't given me a break with all the jokes they had. I don't think I can laugh anymore.

So today is the day that we finally get to go home and I couldn't feel more anxious then ever.

I can't believe I am finally a mother. Something that mine couldn't wait for. She's been telling me to have a baby since I turned 23 and 5 years later her dream has finally came true.

I looked over at Terrence making sure all our bags were in Deon's hands.

In case I haven't told you. My paranoid fiancé has decided to get me a bodyguard to make sure I was protected at all times once I had the baby.

Apparently he stays true to his word cause I honestly thought he was just messing with me.

"Okay baby, come on now. We're ready to go. You ready?" He asked coming over to me with the car seat in his right hand

"I've been ready for the past 15 minutes mind you. We still have to fill out release forms and you're wasting time." I snapped at him

"Aye, calm down now. You've hurt my feelings enough already. I still can't believe you called me a fuckface and you told me to fuck myself from now on." He complained as he helped me up from the bed.

Still in so much pain I held onto his arm as we walked out of the huge hospital room.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll admit I was crazy..." I started but he cut me off

"Women you wasn't crazy you was out yo fucking mind. My left hand is all the way fucked up because of you. But baby Howard was worth it though. My little playa." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and looked down at Bryson still asleep in his car seat

"Stop calling my son a playa." I swatted his chest as we made our way to the front desk

I quickly filled out the papers and we were now on our way out.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. Little DaShon my bad baby." He said kissing my forehead as Deon lead the way to the brand new SUV Terrence had purchased.

" He said kissing my forehead as Deon lead the way to the brand new SUV Terrence had purchased