Chapter 9

"Travis POV"

A few days later

I walked into Taraji's home with a bouquet of her favourite red roses and noticed she was nowhere to be found.

We got back from Hawaii yesterday and it was amazing to be there with her. We had so much fun. From swimming with dolphins to eating out every night I'd say that's happiest I've been in years.

"Babe you up there?" I yelled out

"Just a second I'm almost done." She yelled back at me letting me know she was upstairs so I made my way up there

So Taraji is finally going to meet my family and she's really nervous for some reason. Right now she's making sure that she looks perfect even though I think she's perfect just the way she is. We're going to have dinner with my parents not the president.

Its been 5 months that we've been dating and I can honestly say that I've never been more happier since the passing of my ex fiancé.

Taraji makes me happy and if my parents have a problem with us being together then they can kiss my ass cause I'm not letting this one go without a fight. That I can assure you.

I finally made it upstairs and to her bedroom. I knew she was in the bathroom doing her make-up so I went and stood in the doorway holding her roses behind my back.

"Hey, you almost done?" I asked as I eased up behind her and kissed her neck

"Yeah, almost baby." She said

I took the time to look at her outfit. As always my baby is absolutely breathtaking.

After 5 more minutes she was finally done and she turned around to look at me after putting her make-up brushes away

"You look beautiful baby." I said leaning down to kiss her lips

"Thank you handsome, so do you." She said running her hands up my blazer and to the back of my neck before we started making out.

" She said running her hands up my blazer and to the back of my neck before we started making out