Chapter 25

"Taraji POV"

Miami, Florida

Next Day...

"Damn that flight fucked up my back." Meagan said as we walked through the doors of her home

I'll be staying with her for a few days since I sold my house out here a couple of months ago.

She didn't mind at all since she lives in this big ass house all alone.

"Mine too. I feel like I'm 8 months pregnant instead of 2." I said as I rolled my bag into the house and I sat it by the door for now.

"Come on I'll set up the guest bedroom upstairs for you." She said and I followed her upstairs

"I am beat right now girl Ima grab a shower and take a nap. You know where everything is so help yourself I am out." She said after helping me with my bags to the room I'll be staying in

"Alright Ima take 1 too." I said to her then plopped down on the bed with a sigh of relief

I rested up for a few then grabbed my carry on essential Louis Vuitton tote and headed for the bathroom.

While running myself a bath I got undressed and examined myself in the huge mirror.

I rubbed my hand over my stomach and I really felt like everything was going to be okay.

It felt like my child was trying to tell me something. Like he or she was telling me that this'll all blow over sooner or later.

When my bath was ready I threw a bath bomb in and waited a few then got in and soaked for a bit before washing up.

I finished up my bath and felt refreshed as ever before I took a nice nap.

About 2 hours later I found myself sitting on the couch eating a taco that I ordered from taco bell.

I don't know why but this baby is loving Mexican food for some reason.

There was an ad break and Meagan came in looking brand new.

She sat down next to me and dug into the fries I ordered from McDonald's since I craved them when I woke up.

"You eating for two alright. Really Raji? Taco Bell and McDonald's? Girl you a mess." She laughed before eating my damn fries as if she asked me for some

"So what? I was hungry and I didn't feel like making anything." I said as I bit into the delicious taco that made me moan a little

"Girl calm down, Terrence ain't here for you to be sounding like that." She joked and I got a little sad thinking about him

I feel terrible about leaving him again. Every time we go through an obstacle I choose the easy way out and I end up hurting him.

I didn't even want to break up with him considering it's not just about us anymore. We're about to be parents to an innocent child that I want to give the world to.

So I know that I have to make things right eventually and I will. There's no way I'm going to let him go just because his mama thinks I'm wrong in this whole thing. Hell I deserve Terrence. I love that man with everything in me. I'm not going to stop loving him just cause his mama says so. Over my dead body.