Chapter 19

"Taraji POV"

Later That Day...

"Wait so you're saying I have to go to the store, buy 10 pregnancy tests and meet you all the way back at your place." She let out all at once making me a bit dizzy

"Please Susan. And call Regina and Meagan too, I need the support more than ever." I said as I grabbed my purse and jetted off for the door of my office

The meeting had just ended and I need to get home immediately before I lose my mind.

One thing I have learned about the elderly is that they're very wise and they know what they're talking about.

I could definitely be pregnant at the rate Terrence and I had sex before I left him last week. We hardly used any protection so that makes it even worse.

I swear when his mom smiled widely at me I felt even guiltier.

She made me feel horrible.

What the fuck did Travis do to make me treat him that way?

And his brother of all people...

I got into my Range Rover then headed home speeding a little.

I've been stressing since the words left Ms Evelyn's mouth.

My heart dropped when she mentioned Travis and I keeping it a secret.

I got home quicker than usual.

I didn't even bother parking in the garage. I just parked in the driveway, locked my car then headed to the front door and unlocked it with the pin and headed inside of my home.

I threw my purse on the living room table and kicked my heels off my feet and headed upstairs.

I immediately went to my bathroom where the huge full body mirror was mounted on the wall.

I stared back at my figure.

I definitely got a little fluffy. My hips were widening more and they were a bit more curvier than usual.

I ran my hand over my stomach and noticed the little bump that I hadn't noticed before.

How the fuck did I even miss this?

I hadn't been having any symptoms so this could be a false alarm right?

Or could it really be that I'm pregnant with the love of my life's child?

"Terrence POV"

My eyes fluttered open as I awoke from my slightly deep slumber.

I rubbed my temples as I sat up against my headboard.

The knocking on the door grabbing my attention.

I slipped on a white T-shirt then didn't bother putting any shoes on before heading to the front door.

I swung it open and there stood my mother again.