Chapter 27

"Terrence POV"

2 Days Later...

I stared my women down as she laid on my bed completely naked still trying to change my mind about going to my parents house.

Everything went well with her parents so I decided to give my women a nice break and help her relax a bit.

We were currently at my penthouse since we spent a lot of time at her place lately. And I needed more clothes so she insisted on coming with me. We ended up in my bed and we've been here ever since.

"Baby come on we gotta get dressed." I said as I stood in front of her with a towel wrapped around my waist.

I had just gotten out of the shower and now she does me like this.

Laying there as naked as the day she was born eating strawberries. She told me that the baby loved fruit which is way better than that horrible Mexican food she be feeding my baby so I bought her this huge fruit basket with every kind of fruit you could possibly get. From Melons down to grapes and peaches. Now all she does is eat fruit.

Now if only I could get her to go over to my parents house to visit for a bit.

My dad called this morning and told me how horrible my mom felt and I believed him. My mom has never been the rude type. Especially with how much she liked Taraji.

I just hope today goes well. That's if I can get Taraji to get up and take a shower

"I don't want to get up Terrence, its Saturday." She whined as she turned over and laid on her stomach turning her face away from me

Fuck she's going to make me so damn hard if she goes any further.

"Come to bed Terrence, you know you want to." She seductively said as she tossed a look over her shoulder and laid down again poking her booty out a bit

"Taraji baby, we gotta get ready if we wanna get there in time for lunch." I said

"If you're hungry you could always eat me baby." She said as she sat up with her back against the headboard and she winked at me

The thin black satin sheets doing nothing to cover her up as her ample breasts were on full display making my mouth water. The jewel between her legs making me ache under this damn towel. I needed to be inside of her.

"Fuck this damn lunch we don't need to eat." I said as I tossed the towel aside and rushed over to her as she giggled

"That's what I'm talking about. Give me some loving big daddy." She said as she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and her arms around my neck pulling in closer to her

Our lips met instantly as we moaned into each others mouth.

Its been like this since we left her parents house 2 days ago.

Since everything is out in the open now we don't give a shit anymore. We been posting pictures on Instagram and everything, you'd be surprised at how much love we were getting.

Fans of Taraji loved us as a couple. We're keeping things private but we just share pictures now and then.

I am enjoying this new feeling since I never had this before Taraji.