Chapter 32

"Terrence POV"

'Continued'

"Nah man I don't appreciate you popping up while my wife alone at home coming at her with a lot of bullshit man. She don't need all that right now. Brother or not I don't give a fuck." I told Travis over the phone.

Taraji is giving Bryson a bath right now so I took the time to get ahold of my crazy baby brother to confront him about all his shit.

After hearing everything about what Aliyah did to him I decided to let him off easy cause he is already hurting and he doesn't need more people coming at him with more bullshit right now.

"Look I'm sorry man, I'll apologise and shit later or whatever I'm just so fucked up right now Terrence. I can't believe I threw everything to the side for her and she did me like this." I heard the pain in his voice and sighed

I felt the same way when Taraji left me the first time after deciding that she didn't want to hurt Travis.

"Everything is gone Tee, the fuck Ima do now huh? She took Amaira with her and her fuck nigga. She used me as a fucking publicity stunt after everything we've been through. How dare she play me." He ranted making me sigh and roll my eyes a little

Not trying to be like a prophet or anything but I saw this coming. Aliyah has always been the I'm with you for your money type of girl. Travis was just too in love to see it. I wonder what the hell her ass disappeared for anyways. I still don't know and to be honest I don't give a damn. All I care about is my Wifey and our baby boy. They're all that matters right now.

"Travis get your ass together. You made your bed now you gotta lay in it." I said then hung up

I don't have time to console him over the phone after that stupid ass drunk stunt he pulled with my baby.

No one deserves the shit Aliyah did to him though.

Ima just let him be right now.

I slid my phone into the pocket of my black sweats then headed upstairs to Bryson's nursery.

There sat my baby singing him to sleep. Seeing them makes me go so damn soft my heart just can't handle it. I can't believe we created such a beautiful little boy. Imagine what our future daughters would look like.

You peep me say daughters with an S? 😅

Taraji is in it for the long run. We gone have plenty of kids after Bryson. I know she's ready though with her fine ass.

"He asleep?" I quietly asked as I made my way further into the spacious room

"Yeah, he loves that song already." She smiled

"What song?" I asked

"The Closer I Get To You of course. I couldn't think of any lullaby's so I just sang that instead. He loves it." She smiled widely as she got up and walked over to his crib

I walked up behind her as she placed our son on his back and closed him with his blanket.

We stared down at him as his little chest rose and fell taking slow breaths.