four

Denki is slightly amazed, yet also really exhausted

Denki is slightly amazed, yet also really exhausted. He stops his sneaker-clad feet at a familiar park, sniffing the air and smelling cigars, candy, and spoiled ice cream. It's reminiscent, and he enters through.

He just ran a good 40 rounds around wherever he ran around, but god his lungs were in pain and his back popped.

His path is lighted up by a few vending machines, seeing all the cute brands and their trendy prints. After staring for a good 5 minutes; he settles on a flavor he's been craving for a while, already drooling when he slides ten coins in and out pops a strawberry aloe vera drink.

Sweat shines on his forehead as he heaves heavy breaths, can of whatever sugary mess rests within the tin as he limps towards the park bench. Again, someone is here. This time Shinsou looks beyond exhausted; head leaned back and three empty cans of alcohol laid inside a convenience store bag, currently occupied with draining his fourth. The sweet scent of the strawberry drink floods his nostrils, but the sick smell of alcohol clashes as well.

The blonde lets himself pop his knuckles as he seats himself beside the man, only lets out hot breaths letting the other know of his presence. Denki tries to drink his juice peacefully, but spits out the strawberry drink when Shinsou picks his head up and there's an angry bruise that's slowly forming above his eye. Then there's a scary red handprint bloomed onto his cheek that seems to glow underneath the park lights.

"H-holy shit! What happened to you?" Denki sets his drink aside to let his hands shake midair, unsure of where his hands should touch. "You look horrible!"

He sees Shinsou's eyebrows scrunch at the comment, and Denki's face drains.

"I-I didn't mean it like that! You just look like you got in a fight!" He puts his hands down, "I'm not joking, you look..."

Shinsou doesn't let him finish, hiccuping gently as he cradled his face in his hands, before rising up again. "I'm just tired, work gets.. tough sometimes." His hand comes up to wave it off, but Denki seems to know better.

"Whether or not it gets tough like that, you shouldn't be out at all!" The blonde warbles, eyes wide with concern. "Here let me get you something to cool it off—"

Shinsou cant stop him as he scampers towards the vending machines, watching oddly as Denki plopped a few yen coins into a slot and watched him order a random drink, before running over once again.

"Here," it's a soda, "place this on the bruises."

Meanwhile the other man stares at him owlishly, purple hues dazed with alcohol and just lack of sleep in general; makes Denki kinda sad.

"I don't need it." Shinsou finally replied, leaving Denki's lips to flatten.

"Yes, you do."

"Nah, Ion' think so."

"Shinsou, just put this on your bruise! It'll feel way better, trust me!"

Shinsou looks like he's about to decline again, but Denki seems to be right when he holds the drink beside his head— and he leans into it almost catlike. It's an awkward angle but, Denki hums delightedly when the male seems to succumb into the alcohol and dozes off, which is wonderful that he's catching up with sleep; but he can't really sleep on this bench.

"Shinsou," Denki's heart hurts when the man stutters awake, "you can't sleep here, sorry!"

His purple hair falls into his face as he sleepily stares at the blonde, eyebrows limp and face placid. "Why?"

"Because it's outside, and it's cold."

"It's ok."

"No, no it isn't!" Denki ushers the man up, ending up with a sweaty 5'6 man tugging a 5'9 man by his arm. "C'mon, lets get ya' home."

It's like goosebumps crawled up his back, the alcohol swarming his throat forming a monster that just goes to choke him from the inside, breathing hurts.

Suddenly, Shinsou falls back against the bench; reluctant because the word home makes him suddenly stubborn. Denki doesn't realize the situation until Shinsou's fearful eyes meet his;

"No, not home." He hiccups, "anywhere but home."