seventeen

When Shinsou comes to, the morning sun is kissing amongst his features and leaving him blinking tiredly

When Shinsou comes to, the morning sun is kissing amongst his features and leaving him blinking tiredly. His eyes drift up upon the large windows in Kaminari living room, the light shining in and seeming oddly ethereal.

Something nods against his shoulder, drawing his attention away from the city rising up to its morning routine of people heading into work and streets beginning to prepare for rowdy days.

Blonde hair, lazily fluttered over his company's face. Yet he can still spot the long lashes belonging to Kaminari, the chewed lips, and the light drool threatening to dribble out.

It's interesting, Hitoshi's never let anyone this close.

Not ever would he be able to let his girlfriend sit this close, shoulders rubbing and sharing their warmth, it makes him feel fuzzy.

Not in the good way either.

The taller man finds himself wanting to move, because reality crashed upon him that he had let Kaminari lull him to sleep and here they were now, cuddled against each other. The bags of convenience store food is nowhere to be seen, but it's not like that's the most important thing to think about.

Shinsou raises a hand, oh so carefully.

When he places it atop of Kaminari's hair, he finds himself not wanting to pull away. It's soft, obviously well taken care of. Even against his calloused palms, it feels fluffy.

Then it feels staticky, like when you rub your hand upon a rug for long enough and touch someone else. It's interesting and different, but not unwelcome.

Though once Hitoshi gets one more moment of combing through Kaminari's hair; amber eyes flutter open.

The insomniac sighs to himself as he draws his hand away, his other hand raising up to cover his flustered face.

He didn't expect Kaminari to be a pretty sleeper.

"Hurgh.." the blonde slurred, rubbing his eyelids as if that would rid of his sleepiness. He gives a small yawn, lips pursing in frustration as he blinks. "Damnit.. sorry for sleeping on you."

Hitoshi shakes his head, eyes averted away from his friend.

"No.. it's fine uhm.."

Kaminari stares at him, not really helping his nervousness.

"Thank you."

Hitoshi doesn't know what reaction Kaminari had when he thanked him, though when he finally musters the courage to face him; there's a smile on his face.

"Of course!" The blonde grins, giving a closed-eyed smile that seemed so much more loving. "It's what friends are for, hm?"

There's a stutter in Hitoshi's thoughts, then he relaxes.

A friend.

"Yeah."

He likes the thought of Kaminari being his friend.