nine

Denki wasn't expecting company, nor did he expect a tired and unconscious Shinsou once again taking up space in his apartment

Not that he hated the idea of it: it was rather lonely around the place sometimes, a space that not even the neighbor's feisty Pomeranian could fill(a small Pomeranian that Sakura-chan had, to which she named it "bomb-pom". Denki always has fun pet-sitting the angry little thing, because it starts its fits barking and snarking— yet it still naps and rubs its little head against Denki's lap.)

Shinsou was happily sleeping in Denki's bed; getting patched up by possibly the most unsure person. Soon, after a mini-panic session on the blonde's part, since under the lights of the bedroom, he could see Shinsou's black eye, cut above his brow, and split lip way better. Tweezers grasping an alcohol-soaked cotton ball, wiping at the blood and scratches, silently apologizing when his patient would flinch gently.

Unfortunately, the blonde's medical choices were rather childish. Avocado and heart shaped bandaids littered Shinsou's face and upper neck, Denki overwhelmingly proud of his work before slowly gesturing off his friend's jacket.

"What.. the," gold eyes widened in surprise, staring at the multiple deep incisions as well as the odd scratches littering the pale skin. "Fuck..?"

Yeah, 'work'. Denki stared at the sleeping man, concern laced in his expression as he blinked at the sight, plucking a new alcohol-soaked ball to hopefully try and rid of the injuries.

The more he tended to the wounds, the more he grew frustrated. The bites formed the shape of teeth, yet the way it irritated and reddened Shinsou's skin was unsettling. The indigo-haired guy didn't seem like the kinky type, then again, Denki didn't expect one of his ex-girlfriends, kind and innocent, to be into mouth gags and being watched while... "doing the do".

The blonde rolled his eyes annoyingly at the memory, before grabbing proper gauze and bandages for the more intense injuries. Lacing the bandage with medicine was easy for Denki, as well as securing the material with adhesive, and just continuing the ministrations fluidly despite the disturbing sights.

Then it came to the scratches, deep and effectively tearing some skin, like cats nails or sharp nails in general. Denki tried to be gentle with them, dabbing just a bit softer with the cotton ball before slipping a glittery heart bandaid atop the wound.

It was kind of girly to have those type of bandaids, but they worked way too well and an online friend had sent him some as a joke.

At the end of Dr. Kaminari's session, the blonde wiped away forehead sweat as if he had any; analyzing the results with a proud grin. At this point, Shinsou's jacket was folded aside and his sneakers were set at the end of Denki's bed. He would've offered the other man to change into some pajamas, but Shinsou looked way too comfortable in his bed.

A finished sigh, Denki stood slowly and was thankful that the candles were lit amongst his room— as the lavender and lemon scents did their job to subtly take over the stench of blood. The blonde left after tugging the blanket over Shinsou's form, eying the Snorlax that seemed to peek from behind the sleeping man's obnoxious hair, entering the hall with a small chuckle.

"How.. cute." He murmured, mostly to himself whilst checking the clock within the hallway, hissing at the late hour. And also from that nagging headache.

The rather large teddy bear on his couch waits for him, Denki's head landing on one of its legs abruptly as he sighed— left arm covering his eyes as he lounges lazily, turning when he feels a paper itch his neck.

'Take care of yourself Denks, and take your medicine! We love you.. hope this gift doesn't take up much space, we spent a lot of time making it!' - Mom and Mango

Medicine.. Denki had totally forgotten. He lets the note hang off the bear's paw as he reaches underneath the couch, the rattling noise revealed to be a small orange bottle.

It's almost empty, but it doesn't matter to much though; because he slips a pink pill through his lips anyway, feeling his electricity relax against the plushness of the couch and his hair de-stress from the static.

Just a usual, Sunday night.