Chapter 21 - Aiden

It felt like I slept for ages when I woke up next. My eyes refused to open and my brain was barely working its way out of the sleepy cloud it was in. Maybe I did sleep for ages, because after a long time, I felt peacefully rested yet somewhat sore everywhere.

This is heaven...

I stretched in the bed, purring, feeling contented the way I was - stretched out on a comfy mattress, surrounded by Adrian's scent everywhere with only light and vibrant emotions filling me. Never had I felt so sated, so happy and so light ever since I met Adrian. Scratch that; the way I was feeling now was definitely above everything else in the world. I could feel it in the air - the sun was shining just as bright as my mood was.

If I was over the moon then, now I couldn't describe what I was feeling, watching Adrian sleeping right beside me. He was still sleeping, because I knew he was dreaming. Through the bond, I had exclusive access to his dreams and they were nothing less erotic than all the things we did in the past four days. I definitely wrung him dry with the way I was begging for him to have me time and again, barely resting in between. He didn't mind though - he kept up with my nonstop demands and gave me earth shattering orgasms one after the other.

Not once did I think of anything or anyone other than us. I'm pretty sure the entire palace heard me, no matter how soundproof those walls would be. Adrian had made me scream his name out so loud, I wondered if I shattered our eardrums many a times.

He had been so good to me; I didn't want it to end. But there were many things and issues to sort once we stepped outside the room.

My smile dipped slightly when Delia and her baby entered my mind. A low growl rumbled inside me, Celeste stopping my thoughts about that bitch from going further.

"Good morning, my Queen."

The raspy voice sent tingles straight down my spine, and desire curled deep in my belly. His voice was enough to get me aroused again, and I knew we weren't going to get out of this bed anytime soon, now, not if it was up to me. My head was resting on his shoulder, so I turned to face him.

Oh my, the way he was looking at me...

"Good morning," I ducked my head away from his steady gaze and replied shyly. Now that was a complete contrast to everything that was going on in my mind at that moment.

In a flash he had me pinned to the bed, flashing me a wicked smile. I moaned as I looked at the delicious man ready for me again, his erection right where I wanted him: inside me.

"You slept through your periods. It was so difficult for me to not wake you up, beautiful." He murmured burying his head into the crook of my neck.

He licked right where he had marked me and I shuddered right through a mini-orgasm. I knew I was never going to get tired of this - I just hoped that he didn't get tired of me too.

"I'll never have my fill of you, babe." He growled lowly, ripping the sheets away from my body.

My heart beat quickened just as rapidly as his eyes darkened, taking me in all at once. I loved the crazed look in his eyes, and on their own accord, my legs went around him. He grabbed my legs and pulled them over his shoulders, and started to move inside me.

Fuck, it felt so good.

I moaned, as his pace fastened and his mouth latched onto my breasts. My hands were on his stomach, feeling his muscles clench and loosen as he kept fucking me.

That was exactly what we were doing all these days - mindless fucking. And I had no qualms with it because he was so damn perfect. We didn't do slow and steady; we did it deeper, faster and harder.