Part 3

Y/n's POV

I am rudely awoken from my amazing sleep by my alarm clock. With a frustarted grown, I slam it off, getting out a bed within five minutes, and start to do my usual morning routine of a school day.

After i am done with everything, I drive to school with my phone and backpack next to me.

I reach the lovely place, note the sarcasm. A presence seems to be around me, so i look around to see if i spot anybody. There is nobody sight and it is too early for school tp start. The reasoning for me leaving so early is I wanted to get away from my family. The shcool doors are already open and i think its very probable that i am the only student.

I shake the thought of being watched off and i hop out of my car, my bad and phone in hand. I lock the car and slip my keys into my bag's front pocket, then place my backpack on my back.

My legs take me to the school entrance and inside. There are a few students spread around the halls, nobody i know, and im quite surprised that im not the only one.

I go to the cafeteria and text Julie.

Me: You to are going to have to ride the bus.

I text Hannah and Emma similar messages, to which they both reply with vulgar language. Leave i to them to do that.

I exit my messages and begin playing Crossy Road. Childish, yes but i dont care. I love this game no matter how old it gets.

When i was in the middle of the road, a hand taps my shoulder, making me die. I groan and turn around so i can see who owns the hand that tapped me.

"Hi, I'm new" the girl says. She is so BEAUTIFUL! Scratch that, she's HOT! " I was wondering if i could join you".

"Yeah" I say.

She takes a seat and says, "I'm Demi by the way."

"Hi, Demi" i greet. "I'm Y/n". What grade are you in?

"I'm a senior. And you?

"Junior", I say and she nods.

I look over her features and find myself liking her hair. She has brown hair. Its a good type of messy. Her eyebrows are a chocolate brown. Oh damn she is so hot!  I feel heat rise to my cheecks and i look back down at my phone, realizing i was checking her out. Luckily, she didn't seem to notice.

"Could we hang out sometime?" She asks. "I know we just met, but you seem cool."

"Yeah, sure. are you free today?" I ask. I had no plans today anyways, but to watch Netflix all day by myself.

"Actually, yeah, I am." She answers. "Would you like to come over to my place?"

"Sure", I answer. "I will follow you there." She flashes me a smile and I feel myself smiling back. I send mt mom a quick text, saying I'm going over to Emma's house after school. And the I text Emma, telling her to say I'm at her houseof my mom asks. My mom has all my friends' numbers and text them when they need to. I wouldn't put it pas my mom to check up on me for something like that.

"Well, I'll see you around?"

She nods and the bell rings, so we go our separate ways.

I get to my locker and i recieve a text. I check to see that it is from the Unknown Number again, I sigh as i open it and read it.

Unknown Number: I love the way you talk. You have a lovely voice ;)

How did this person hear me talk? Were they listening to me as I was talking to Demi? Are they thinking of a different time in the past?

This message just out me in a bad and creeped mood. What should i do about this person? Should i just change my number?

"Hey, thanks for bombing on us," Hannah says she walks up to me, folding her arms.

"I'm sorry," I tell her as i click my phone off and out it in my pocket. "I needed some time to be alone."

"I understand, doll. I was just kidding." She says with a chuckle towards the end. "The ride withStacey was pretty funny."

"How was it funny?" I ask her, collecting the things I'll need.

"Just, ya know, the classic yelling at the father on the phone." She waves it away as if its no big deal.

"Ahh. Well I"ll see ya later, Hannah. I should get to class."

"Bye, Y/n." She leaves and I close my locker, heading to clss.