Part 16

Y/n's POV

We both become silent, having no idea what esle to say, nothing else get off our chests, no weight needed to be lifted off our shoulders.

No one spoke. Either because we didn't know what to say or because we are too embarrassed. Probably both.

Finaly, I break the silence. "What happens now?"

"What do you mean?" Her voice still cracks.

"What is this?" I motion between the two of us.

"How about we start off as a friends?" She asks. How could i become friends with Demi? But i must at least try. Its either that or get on her bad side and becoming a human punching bag again.

"Friends" I repeat.

-1 month later-

Demi and I became pretty good friends.

After that incident of the house of Demi being broken, she moved us into a real house in the same city but more on the outskirts. She also hired me a tutor who's a really good friend of her so i will be able to actually graduate high shcool. It is now a couple months until i become a senior.

I still have no phone, no way to contact the ones i really love. Im still somebody Demi kidnapped so i obviously have restrictions. She has locks on almost every door, an alarm, and only lets me out in the backyard if she is right at my side.

Demi hasn't laid a hand on me in a wrong way. She has tried to take it further a coulple times but i wouldn't allow it. If this is going to be right then we need to take it slow, like we should.

Demi comes down the stairs as i flip through the lastest of People magazine. The Weeknd catches my eyes and i stop flipping to focus on the article about his new album.

"Im better looking" Demi says to me as she slips the magazine out of my hands and tosses it on the coffee table. She sits beside me and pulls me on top of her. I rest my head on her chest.

"so Ive been thinking" I start saying. "If you were a senior, you never got your diploma, did you?"

"I wasn't a senior" She replies simply.

"What do you mean.: I ask. She really lied to me? " you told me that when we first met at my school."

"Well, I was lying."

"So how old are you actually then?" Do i really want to know?

"21" She answers as she pushing hair behind my ear. My jaw drops open. "Y/n-"

"Whatever." I say as i get of her lap and go upstairs to my room.

How could she have been lying to me all this time about her age? I have always thought she was 18 but no. She is 21. 21! Thats five years older than me.

If she lied to me about something this little then what else could she be lying to me about?