Part 18

Y/n's POV

I go down the hall towards the stairs to let Demi know that i will be going to sleep, but then i hear something that makes me freeze at the end of the hallway. The ringing of her cell phone.

"Hi Selena," She says and i feel a sharp pain in my chest and a twisting pain in my stomach. Who is Selena?

I shouldn't be worried, knowing that it could be a family member or something. And then i wonder why i am worried about it. I shouldn't be.

"Im afraid i cant do that Selena." She tells her. I cant wrap my mind around what she could possibly be talking about and i just wait there for the conversation to end.

"Selena- " Is all else she says before i hear her toss her phone on the counter.

"Demi?" My voice booms through the walls as, for some reason, i want to know answers of who she was talking to and what she was talking about.

"Yeah?"

"Im going to take a nap. Just wanted to let you know." I say and she nods. "Okay, love. Have a nice sleep." I turn around and go back to the room we share, and now i don't know if i will actually be able to go to sleep now that there is this heavy weight in my heart.

________________________________

- I know this is very short. :I