Part 13

Y/n's POV

I hate Demi. She is so rude!

I tried to be nice and everything, but nothing ever works out in my favor. It's like she became a different person.

Why does this all have to happen to me out of all people? Am i that bad of a person?

" Y/n, get down here!" Demi yells. I groan and go down to the basement where Demi is currently at. Apparently she had to get something.

"What?" I ask her, standing in the middle of the stairs and looking at her annoyed.

"You better lose that attiude quick." She tells me. I close my mouth. " I need you to get this for me." She points to the box on a high shelf, that i can not reach.

I go all the way down the stairs and stend beside her, looking at the box.

"I can't reach that," I tell her as if it is completely obvious.

"I'm going to lift you up," She responds, also as if it is completely obvious.

"Don't you have a step stool or something that you could use?" I ask her. I don't want her hands anywhere on me. 

"No" She growls. "Now step on my hands."

She cuffs her hands, bending down, and i do so. I grab the box and step back into the ground in under five seconds. It was pretty easy since the contents of the cardboard isn't heavy.

"Thanks babe," She says when i hand her the box. "By the way, that was a nice view," She winks at me and my jaw drops open.

I cross my arms and stomp upstairs and into the bedroom that i was just told earlier is Demi's

This girl is sich a pervert. I really want to get back home. And i dont want create how i have to do get back there.

I sigh as i run a hot bath for myself in the connected bathroom. I really need some time to relax righ now and this should help.

_____________________

Comment your thoughts?