Part 15

Y/n's POV

I wake up and my mind is instanty in overdrive.

She loves me? She loves me?

Honestly if Demi loves me, wouldn't she treat me better? 

If she truly dose love me then she wouldn't be like this.

But how would she loves me when she doesn't know me? Im sure i was just a random girl she decided to kidnap because she is psycho.

What exactly will she say to me tomorrow after saying she loves me today? That she wishes she would have killed me already so she wouldn't have to see me?

I need answers. I need answers!

I move from the position i was in and start to go to the kitchen where i know Demi is because of all the naging. But she stops me short because she storms out, glancing at me for a few seconds, and grabs my arm, dragging me upstairs with her. I dont bother to fight her even though i have no idea what could happen.

In her bedroom, she throws me on ther bed and i land with my head nippin the headboard. I rub place with a small pain with my hand.

I watch as Demi throws things of her dresser, her desk, onto the floor, breaking whatever she can. I watch as she punches a hole into the wall right next to the door. I find myself wincing when she pulls back and blood is spilling down her fingers.

I hear her quietly say " Why can't she just love me?" But she is not looking at me, so i know i wasn't meant to hear it.

I think she is serious about this all. She really loves me.

She collapsed on the gorund in front of her dresser. I move towards the foot of the bed. I look down and see a broken Demi.

She has her head in her knees and i can hear her crying. Did i really cause all of this?

"Are you okay?" I ask her in a small voice. I dont want to hear her crying for hours. I want this to stop.

Her head lifts up and she wipes at her eyes. " Im fine," She says, but based of her voice and face, i know she is lying.

"What was that Demi?"

" Why does it matter? She snaps. " I ruined your life, so why doise it matter if you ruined mine?"

"How did i ruin your life?" I ask her. I didn't do anthing to her for that to actually happen.

She looks at me for another seconds before getting up. I scoot back on the bed until i am leaning against the headboard. She takes a seat in the spot i was just in, facing me.

"You were just there, so beautiful. Just seeing you there, I knew everything was going to be different. The way you smiled, the way you talked. You were so nice even through you hadn't actually fully seen my face. Every day, i was fallinh harder for you. You didn't do anyyhing but be yourself, and that's how you ruined me. You made me into a sucker of love, a sucker for you."

At the end of her little speech, i feel my heart crack a little. A little. I have to keep in mind that this is the girl who took me away from my home, from my friends, my family, my life.

"You have no idea how you made me feel every time you hit or kicked me, Demi. You have no idea what i thought when you said something horrible about me. How could you love me?!" I rise my voice. " How could you love me, but treat me like this?!" I didn;t actually expect myself to yell, but i am yelling, and im the one who's crying now. " You show a very shitty way of loving someone! I wanted to die! Did you know that?" I scream in her face. She gets to her feet and pulls me up to her and i bury my face into her chest, letting my tears and sobs out. I don;t care. I just need to let out a long cry.

"How could you?" I whisper.

"I know, She says, and i feel tears falling into my hair, but i really dont care right now. " I shouldn't have done any of those things, Y/n. You didn't deserve ant of those things. I am such a horrible person." Her voice is still croaky from all of the crying and now she is crying even more. " Im so sorry..."

" Prove it to me then.."