Part 7

When i get home, im pretty upset that my mom isn't. I wanted to tell her what happened and have her go with me to the police station to fire a report against Demi. I don't want to go by myself.

Sighing, i decide to wait until tomorrow when i will see her to have her go with me.

I take all my stuff with me inside the quiet house. It would be a miracle if i could get any sleep tonight.

I get a shower, a really hot shower, and lay in bed after brushing my teeth and getting dressed. I stare up at my celing as i think of what happened today with Demi.

How could she have ended up like that? She seemed like such a nice girl, nice person. And she is in high school. How could she want to kidnap me or something like that?

I feel a tear slip down my face as i begin to go to sleep.

A loud noise wakes me up. At first i think it could be my mother, finally coming home, but then i look at my beside alarm. Its ten. I was only asleep for about an hour and i am so tired.

I feel my heart jolt inside my chest, thinking of the worst that could happen to me at any minute.

I get up and look around my room, seeing nothing but blackness. I was towards the light switch when another noise startles me, but it comes from behind be, and i freeze. Turning around, i feel a scream escape my throat as a hand connects with my mouth and another one warps around my waist.

I push, struggle, do whatever i can to get away. Too much stuff has already happened today. What does this person think they are doing?

The person's fist connects with my mouth and i feel a sharp pain going through my jaw.

"Shut up and cooperate," the voice says. I feel tears strolling down my eyes and the pesron picks me up.

I start to scream and thats when the person throws me on the bedroom floor. Soon, a cloth attaches to my mouth. i try not to breat in but i can only hold my breath for so long. I begin to fall asleep again.

I wake up in the same bedroom i was in earlier.

Then it dawns in on me.

Demi kidnapped me.