Epilogue

1 Year Later

Y/n's POV

Just like Demi said we could do it, we ran
away. Together. I didn't tell my parents
anything. It was scary at first, running away from my mom, dad, Julie, Jalie, and Noah, along with all my friends. There were police reports for me, but they all dropped. I am 18 now. I dropped out of school and I am extremely happy with Demi.

We flew to Demi's house in Florida on that
night. I am very happy with my life and I am also sorry for all the pain I may cause the ones I love that are probably constantly worried about me.

I grab my new iPhone when I receive a
text from Demi.

"I'm here, princess."

Of course we are dating. Have been ever since a week we left our old lives. I am dressed in a mid thigh black dress with lace sleeves and a lace back. I also have on a pair of black pumps. My makeup is the natural look.

I grab my black clutch and black cardigan. It shouldn't be that cold.

I open the door and I see a black limo. Woah. Standing there is Demi with the door open. I walk to her with the biggest smile on my face.

"You look stunning, princess," she whispers in my ear when we are both seated and the driver starts driving.

I take a quick second to skim over her.
SHE.LOOKS.SO. HOT. "Thanks. You look hot."

She smirks the says, "You look sexy, though."

I blush then look down at my lap. She chuckles and takes my hand in hers, intertwining our fingers.

"We're here," Demi says

She helps me out if the limo and I look all around me. It's so cute! And way too much.

Set up in a clearing in the small forest is a
home theater with a blanket laid out on nice green grass. On the huge screen shows a video of me and Demi at her private island. It starts off with me filming her, then her filming me, then us together, just out faces. She kisses my cheek and I giggle, saying, "Stop being so adorable."

"You like it?" Demi asks as she wraps her arms around my waist from behind. I turn my head to the side and look up at her.

"Perfect, Demi. It's just too much though," I say.

"Anything for you," she tells me. "Come on."

She leads me to the blanket, which has some napkins, and we settle down, me laying my head on her shoulder as we now watch pictures fly through the screen.

A waiter comes over in a suit with a platter. We break apart as he sets it in front of us. Demi takes it from him, saying his thanks, and opens it, showing spaghetti and meatballs.

"Let's do it like Lady and the Tramp." I giggle.

I put a napkin in my shirt and Demi does the same. We each put one end of the same noodle in our mouths and move out faces closer, eating the noodle as we do so, until our lips meet. I close my eyes when Demi does. I swallow the rest of my half of the noodle then continue to kiss Demi.

We pull apart and I blush. She untangles me from her and I become confused. I look to the screen to see the words: "Marry me?"

I cover my mouth with my hand and look
back at Demi. She's now on one knee with a ring. I gasp.

"Y/L/N , I, Demetria Devonne Lovato  love
you so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you. I wouldn't ever want anyone else. I want to wake up ever morning to see your beautiful face and fall asleep with you wrapped up in my arms. I don't think I could live without you, Y/n, and I would never want to. Will you do me the greatest honor and marry me?"

I feel as if i might pass out. I have thought of what I would say when the moment like this came.

"Yes! Million times YES!" I say and bring her in for a kiss.

She started of as the "Unknown Number"  and now she will be my wife.

Because y'all are such a good readers, I decided to write three bonus characters!