Author's Note and Introduction

Hey Guys! 

its the Joker and Batman AKA the fantastic duo. 

we dont really know what to write so we'll just go with the flow and tell you some meaningless stuff. 

1. we are awesome ... not to brag or anything but we are weird people so never mind us. 

2. we are kind of writing this book for the sake of fun and giving you all something interesting to read. so please do give the book a chance and dont stop reading for example after the first chapter cause the joker is gonna be pissed, like really pissed. 

3. dont you dare send us hate. if you dont like us then just dont say anything, deal? cause in all honesty if we get hate, we're gonna get into depression and finish all the McDonalds on this plant then you're all gonna suffer *joker's evil laugh* 

4. we have a crazy load of tests, homeworks and studies most of the time so we'll only update during weekends that is mainly thursdays and fridays. 

5. the batman is gonna be uploading chapters in lily's POV while the joker is gonna upload Nate's POV.

6. if you have anything to tell us or share with us then do! no seriously, do. 

7. its a copyright and this jazz so dont even think of copying our epicness. 

8. i think this is getting pointless so enough. 

thanks for reading our randomness, that is if you did and didn't just skip it you cheeky people. *smirk* 

the awesomest duo, 

batman and the joker. 

"Joker: why so serious?"