Chapter 4: Nate

Nate 's POV: 

Waking up to a stupid alarm clock shrilling next to my ear at 7:30 in the morning isn't on my to do list, but I had to, because of my stupid school, seriously why do I even go there? Might be that I don't want to end up working at McDonald's after my parents kick me out because of my irrational actions and disrespectful behaviour but these are all minor details. 

After successfully getting up from my bed with great difficulty I felt as if I just did an award winning action. I went straight to my bathroom, stripping out of my boxers I hopped into the shower, letting the hot steamy water massage my body, and unwind some of the knots that built there, after a much appreciated shower, I got dressed in a pair of dark washed jeans, along with a plain black shirt and my black designer leather jacket, and a pair of combat boots. I ran my fingers through my brown locks giving it the sexy messy style that girls dig. 

I picked up my car keys, phone and wallet then slung my back pack and left my room. I entered the kitchen to find our cook, Gabriel there preparing breakfast. 

"Mr. Erickson, good morning!" he greeted. 

"Good morning, Gabriel" I said.

"Would you like some breakfast?" 

"Yeah, I'm starving." I replied heaving a loud breath.

"Right away, Sir." 

I just nodded in return then settled on a seat near the counter, right on cue my phone made a 'bing' sound indicating that i got a text, 

Meet me at the parking lot, quick. 

- Xavier

Heaving a sigh, "I guess this breakfast would be for another time, Gabriel." I said before leaving the kitchen begrudgingly. 

"Nateeeyy!" I heard Rosie squeal right before I open the main door to leave, turning around, I captured her in my arms spinning her a little, to which she giggled. 

"Were you leaving without telling me goodbye?" Rosie asked when I placed her safely on the floor, sadness clouding her green orbs. "Just like mommy and daddy." she added. 

I felt anger boiling in my veins for at my parents' actions, practically ignoring Rosaline's existence making her riled up and vulnerable at the same time. Guilt fogged my mind for forgetting to tell her good bye. 

I knelt down so I was eye level with Rosie and gave her my sweetest, most innocent puppy face. "I'm sorry, Princess. Never again." I said, giving her a beaming smile. "Forgive me?" I asked, pouting a little.

"Okay" she giggled. 

I pulled her in for a final hug then I left through the door, my eyes roamed around the garage until it landed on my baby, my life and my everything. My black Lamborghini Avendator. She was parked there with all its glory, I am sometimes thankful for being filthy rich to get this beauty. 

Hopping into my car, i drove to school. 

Pulling into my parking spot, I got out of the car, as I just said my parking spot, and this my friends is the special treatment you get for being the bad boy, no one dares getting into a 10 meter radius from my spot. Everyone was staring at me, shamelessly. Boys glaring, seething with jealousy and girls being their usual desperate slutty selves, but it sometimes pay off when I want to release pent up tension; I'm a guy after all so I have my needs and urges. 

But right now I really needed to find my stupid best friend who made me leave without breakfast and almost not telling Rosie goodbye. I'm going to smack him across the head when I see him.