1

Y/N's Pov

*Ring ring bitch*

I hear my alarm clock being annoying again. "Ughhh..." i groaned. I look at the clock "08:12am" i sigh.

I took a shower and head downstairs. "Morning y/n" my möther greet me while making breakfast.

"Mornin. What are chu cooking?" I ask. She barely cooks breakfast after she got a divorce with my father because shes always busy  so i think today is a special day.

"Well, I was craving pancakes the other day. So i decided to make PANCAKES" she smiled.

Yes. I missed her pancakes.

We ate the pancakes and wait for the school bus to pick me up and my mother went to work.

*Time Skip*
*at school*

I saw my group of friends hanging out at our usual place and went to them. "Ayo" I smile and hug Dongpyo (Ey any oneits here?) from the back.

"YAHHHHHH Y/N.~!" Seungyoun scream when he saw me. We were chatting a bit until-

"Omg they're here. How do i look"
"I hope they notice me"
*squeals*
Oh they're here..

Its Seventeen

They're the most popular group in the school. Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, Minghao, Mingyu, Dk, Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino.

All the girls at school drools over them. And. Not gonna lie. All of them are attractive but they're just out of my league. They probably have no idea who i was.

Although they're popular, they're super nice unlike the popular guys i see on tv and in novels.

Their future girlfriends must be so lucky.

a/n: helloooooooò sorry for the boring chapter. Ill make it more interesting in the next chapter i mean.. its the introduction-
Anyways sorry ❤