Y/N's Pov
I arrived at school and my friends greet me. We enter the school and i bumped into someone.

"Oh, Y/n. We meet again." Jun smile and hug me.

Wow he's really friendly. All the other boys look confused while Eunsang just continue playing with his phone. Ahh I forgot to tell them....

"Okay, I have to go. See you later Y/n." He pinch my cheek and went somewhere.

"First Woozi. Now Jun. Y/n, what did you-" "oh hi Y/n" Dongpyo was cut off by Hoshi.

Eunsang, who knows whats going on just snort and looks away. "Hi Hoshi" I wave at him and he walk towards Jun.

Wha.... Whatever..

We walk towards our locker, take our books and went to our classes. I have math next.. and Woozi's gonna be there too. Aye

I took a seat and take out my books. Then I hear someone sit next to me.

"Can I sit here?" I look up and its Woozi. "You were mean to me last night so no" i pout. " Well, sorry?" He said looking down.

"Geez, I'm just joking" i said and chuckle. He really doesn't know how to apolagize. He take a seat next to me and take out his books.

*Time Skip*
*the teacher entered the classroom and start teaching*

I got bored so i lay my head on the table. Woozi did the same, his face facing me. "Mrs. Jeon is boring right?" He said and I snort.

"Yeah." We stared into each other's eyes. "Your eyes are pretty" he whispered and I blush.

"YAHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS DOING!!"

Mrs Jeon screams making both of us bolt our head. "Sorry Mrs Jeon" we said and continued learning. I can feel the other people staring at me.

*Time skip*
*lunch*

Woozi's Pov

I see my friends and walk towards them. I made eye contact with hoshi and he smirk.

Gosh he's so nosy. I take a sit next to Seungcheol. "Yahh Woozi" he smile and pet my head. "I'm not a kid anymore" i glare at him.

"So, Woozi-hyung. What happened between you and that girl." Mingyu said and all of them looks at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused and Jun said "you know... Y/n. Mrs Jeon caught you two acting lovey-dovey in class"

Shit...

"Ughh... n-nothing. We got bored so... uh well sh-she's just a friend" i shuttered and i can feel my cheeks turning bright red.

All of them laugh except for dino who is asleep on jeoghan's lap and wonwoo and minghao who is reading.

???'s Pov

So... Woozi likes Y/n too... i hope she doesn't like him back. Ive been in love with her since preschool...

Woozi probably just started liking her.

I know her more than him.

Its just not fair.

I'll just pretend I don't really care about all of this.

Then I'll make my move.

A/n: ohohohooh.. who do you think that is SKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKSKKZKZKZK ZHHZGXHXBS  im sorry.

Anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter OWO *adjust collar*   im really sorry-