2

Y/N's Pov
*Time skip*
*lunch*

I saw my group of friends so i went to them but someone bump into me.

"Ah! Sorry i didn't mean to-" I froze as I realised I spill hot coffee all over his shirt.

I look at his face and it's the one and only..

Lee Woozi

"Omg Im sorry I'll wash the shirt"
I panicked and my face turn bright red.

"Ah, This shirt? Don't worry. It's getting small anyways." He smile sweetly and went to his friends.

Um. What just happen? Last time someone spill something on him, he got mad at that person for like.. A week?

And isnt that his favorite shirt?

What?

I went to my friends and they all look at me with a shocked expression.

"Um he smiled at you?? After?? You spill coffee on him??? I'm confused" Hangyul said."Im confused too" i said and take a seat.

We chat like nothing had happened but I can feel Seventeen staring at me.

*Tringgggg*

The school bell ring and we went to the next period. I have english next.

*Time skip*
*at class*

I enter the class and everyone is looking at me including Hoshi. I sat at my place and everyone does things they always do.

Then Hoshi approach me.

"Hey" he smile and take a seat next to me. "Hi" I smile back.

"So. Whats your name?" He ask and look at me in the eye."Y/n. Nice to meet you Hoshi"

His face turn red. He probably forgot he's popular.

He's so cute.

"Sorry I forgot you probably know who I am" he chuckle. "Okay thats it. Bye" he got up but i pull his sleeve.

"Is it because of the thing happened at lunch?" I ask. I already know its because of it but I just wanted to make sure.

"Yeah.. its just weird. Woozi hate it when someone spill something on him. Last time i spill something on him, he looked like he was ready to kill me." He chuckle.

We chat a bit until the teacher enter the classroom. "Ok it was nice knowing you m'lady."

I jokingly gag and laugh. He laugh too and went to his seat.

A/n: OOF JSKSOALAKAVVANZ
WAT. Anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter.

:o)))))))