11

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Wha...

I just stood there looking at him. Confused.

"Uh..." i said and Woozi looks at me with desperate eyes.

"...I'm sorry Woozi. I only think of you as a friend." I said looking down. His once excited expression turn into a broken one.

"I'm sorry.." i turn around to walk back to my house but i feel Woozi pull my wrist.

"Y/n-ah, wait"

I stopped walking and turn around facing him.

"I don't care if i got hurt, I'll never stop running to you."

I smile.

He seem really sweet.

But too bad. I don't feel the same way.

Or do I? I'm still confused with my own feeling. I just need time.

I giggle "okay then"

He smile "I'll walk you home" he held his hand out for me to hold it. "Sure"

I hold his hand as he walk me home. "Well, see you tomorrow"

"Okay, bye" i waved at him and he waved back.

I enter my house and lock the door. Well i did not expect this to happen.

*Time skip*
*The next day*

I wore my shoes, put on my earphones and walk to school as usual.

I got lost in my mind until I feel someone hold my shoulder.

"AH- oh it's you" I laugh after I realized it's Woozi.

"Did I scare you?" he giggle and pat my head. I feel my face turns bright red.

What's going on.

He's just a friend.

"Y/n what's wrong" Woozi ask concern. He SLAM- I meant put his hand on my forehead to make sure I'm not sick

"hmm... you're not sick. But why is your face so red?"

"uh I'm okay. You don't have to worry" I said.

"okay then"

*Time Skip*
*At school*

I can't find my friends so I decided to follow Woozi since I don't want to be alone.

"Oh? IT'S Y/N!!" Hoshi scream and run towards me and give me a big hug.

I giggle while Woozi who is standing next to me gives him a death glare.

"hey Y/n..." Minghao said softly and he scratch the back of his neck.

"Oh hi Minghao. It's been a long time since we talk" I smile.

I nervously laugh then hands me the book he's holding.

"I was at the bookshop last week and you happened to be there too. I overheard you asking the person working there for this book. I already finished reading it so..... you can borrow it if you want."

"Ah really!? Thank you so much. I've been searching for this book for weeks." I smile brightly and take the book from him.

"No problem." his cheeks turn light pink. Minghao has always been nice to me. But sadly we're not that close.

While the whole thing is happening, I can feel Woozi eyeing us behing me.

"Um, Y/n. Since you're good at Math, can you help me with it? We can go to a cafe. It's okay if you don't w-"

"Sure. After school?" I cut him off.

Woozi who is standing behind me holds my shoulder.

Minghao and me looks at him. "After you're done with him, call me." He whispers.

"Hm. Okay" I nodded.

*Woozi's Pov*

It's him of course.

Why am I so stupid to not realise.

I will not let him take Y/n away from me.

A/n: HELLOOOOO SORRU FOR THE LAYE UPDAYE mjksks 💝💚💗💖❤💖💓💜💕💜💞❤💙💚❤💗💚💘💚💗💖💗💕💜💗💞💖💟💛💚💘💖💓
.
Wait it's Woozi's Birthday skkskskskskskks and I op-

Thank you for reading btw
(´∀`)♡
          TO BE CONTINUED-