Y/N's Pov

I walk home alone (again) and I feel someone tap on my shoulder. "Y/N-AH" Jun half scream and hug me.

Why is he so touchy.

"Let me walk you home."he pulled away and walk next to me. "Why'd you keep walking me home. I'm not a kid" I look at my shoes.

"Eh. I'm just bored. Anyways, since we're friends now, can i have your number?" He said and take out his phone. "Okay"

We chat a little bit and I'm starting to get hungry. We walk past a bakery and I can't help it but to go inside.

"Y/n, are you hungry? I can treat you something" he smile. "No thank you. I can buy something myself"

I picked some muffins and went to the counter to pay for it. Before I could even do it, Jun paid before me.

"I told you I'll treat you something" he said and pinch my cheek. I blush.

"Thank-" before I could thank him, I hear Woozi calling out my name. "Y/n-ah?"

"Oh hi Woozi" i wave at him. Woozi looks at Jun and glare. Jun just wink at him.

"Y/n-ah, I can walk you home." Woozi said and hold my hand. "But Jun-" "It's okay, we both can walk you home" Jun said.

The walk home was awkward. No one said a thing. Jun kept trying to start a conversation but Woozi shut him off.

He seem to be mad because of something.

We reach my house and I said my goodbyes to them. The  i enter my empty house.

Welp... whats going on in my life.  

Woozi's Pov

"Wahhh Woozi, are you jealous?" Jun said and pinch both my chubby cheeks after Y/n went inside her house.

"No I'm not" I actually am. I don't know if Jun is interested in Y/n or not. So I'm scared somethings gonna happened.

We walk home and neither of us said anything because both of us enjoyed silence. The Jun speak up "Woozi-ah. You really love Y/n don't you" he ask in a soft  voice.

"Yes" I responded and my cheeks started blushing.

"You need to make a move fast" he stop walking and he looks at me.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Someone's gonna start making a move on Y/n. It's someone close with us. I just don't want you to get hurt if Y/n falls for him"

"Who?"

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry"

Jun's Pov

I'm really sorry, Woozi. I can't tell you who it is. I promised him I won't tell you.

"Please act like i didn't tell you this" i said.

"Okay" Woozi said and he still have his confused look on his face.

Just two clues.

He's close with us.

And He loves reading books.

A/n: ok im tired but skskakksks
I hope you enjoy this chapter:o